Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maxecaralho
Forum: Shaiya 07/08/2010, 05:51
Replies: 5
Views: 3,999
Posted By maxecaralho
read the rules

read the rules
Forum: Shaiya 06/30/2010, 00:17
Replies: 5
Views: 3,999
Posted By maxecaralho
Sorry if i was rude or smth man, but i actually...

Sorry if i was rude or smth man, but i actually already saw that post.

I know how to find the encryption function also, but the problem is that every time the client sends a packet for the server...
Forum: Shaiya 06/29/2010, 23:16
Replies: 5
Views: 3,999
Posted By maxecaralho
Obviosly I did, man how I hate this guys.... ...

Obviosly I did, man how I hate this guys....

If you came here for this, man why you came at all, oh my god..

I know there are many packet sniffers, but they actually inject their code into...
Forum: Shaiya 06/29/2010, 14:26
Replies: 5
Views: 3,999
Posted By maxecaralho
Shaiya Packet Encryption/Decryption

Hey. I was trying to get this info reversing the client, but i think my skills aren't good enough for such task yet.

I was wondering if somebody here could tell me how does Shaiya encrypts(for...
Forum: General Coding 06/27/2010, 23:42
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Posted By maxecaralho
BUMP, im still looking for helpers

BUMP, im still looking for helpers
Forum: General Coding 06/26/2010, 19:45
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Posted By maxecaralho
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: General Coding 06/25/2010, 22:02
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Posted By maxecaralho
As I said man, that is exactly what I don't want...

As I said man, that is exactly what I don't want (someone doing the work to me). I HAVE some reversing experience, I have coding experience, etc.

I'm just asking for help with the cryptography,...
Forum: General Coding 06/25/2010, 09:56
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Posted By maxecaralho
Yes i was looking for a clientless tool, I'm...

Yes i was looking for a clientless tool, I'm studying to be server emulator coder, i choose Shaiya just because i have already played this game.

Could you help me ? Add me on msn! Please

Anyone...
Forum: General Coding 06/25/2010, 09:27
Replies: 6
Views: 703
Posted By maxecaralho
Learning Project

Hi I'm on a learning project that I needing help, and I thought here was the place to ask for.

The project consists in analyzing a MMORPG (Shaiya actually) packet encryption process and being able...
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/13/2009, 21:48
Replies: 159
Views: 66,489
Posted By maxecaralho
Thanks for the guide ! For the author: Man, the...

Thanks for the guide ! For the author: Man, the internet is so much biggger you can't control that anymore ;X thats sad but true
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.