Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dashvosz
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/27/2010, 20:29
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
It should have dunno what. Quest, GW etc.

It should have dunno what. Quest, GW etc.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/27/2010, 08:32
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
Conquer-Like for 5165 patch ..

Conquer-Like for 5165 patch ..
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/26/2010, 17:22
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
not only in RPGs ... OK. I'm searchin NOW a...

not only in RPGs ...

OK. I'm searchin NOW a Conquer-Like source. Some1 have?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/26/2010, 17:18
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
DELETE THIS POST PLEASE

DELETE THIS POST PLEASE
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/26/2010, 13:03
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
@.Arco Yes that I mean :). I...

@.Arco

Yes that I mean :).




I have a AcidRain Source, but that is only PVP.

I'm SEARCHING a version that have some RP some PVP. Like orginal CQ server.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/25/2010, 16:50
Replies: 21
Views: 1,648
Posted By Dashvosz
[SEARCH] a MMORPG Source (not only PVP)

Hey all,

I'm looking the Internet for a source under 5165 where you can play MMORPG+PVP. I have a version that you play more PVP than MMORPG :/ THAT sucks. I'm looking for a easy-to-use version....
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/14/2008, 14:58
Replies: 1,775
Views: 240,745
Posted By Dashvosz
hmm i have a problem i need to do with hamachi,...

hmm i have a problem i need to do with hamachi, ok all fine, i go to CQ and a message (not the orginal ;P) "Ur Server.dat is in ass, plz reinstall CQ" heh anybody know the problem? of course is with...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.