Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: yeahyeah
Forum: Archlord 10/13/2008, 09:57
Replies: 57
Views: 7,742
Posted By yeahyeah
just glad to hear your still keen on getting this...

just glad to hear your still keen on getting this to work! :o
whenever you have time is cool cos im still trying to get that dam dupe to work....
Forum: Archlord 10/11/2008, 00:11
Replies: 57
Views: 7,742
Posted By yeahyeah
fizzle.... whats going on with the bot?

fizzle....
whats going on with the bot?
Forum: Archlord 10/07/2008, 05:37
Replies: 57
Views: 7,742
Posted By yeahyeah
downloaded missing .dll (+321.9mb of other dll's)...

downloaded missing .dll (+321.9mb of other dll's) but still not working, here is the log;

7.10.2008 14:23:31 Parsing configuration file [Autostart.ini]
7.10.2008 14:23:31 Starting client id = "0"...
Forum: Archlord 10/06/2008, 15:18
Replies: 57
Views: 7,742
Posted By yeahyeah
Just to let you know i was missing mfc90u.dll ...

Just to let you know i was missing mfc90u.dll
very nice features so i hope i can get it working :o
Forum: Archlord 02/26/2008, 02:24
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
^^ dude... (first post, first page, link...

^^
dude...

(first post, first page, link is there!)
Forum: Archlord 02/15/2008, 01:43
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
@Eliberate same problem for me, which is a...

@Eliberate
same problem for me, which is a shame because pick-ups are better in new version. 0.8.3.2 was the last version with buffs and attacks on same bar.
Forum: Archlord 02/09/2008, 06:51
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
Just had an idea how to check HP without bringing...

Just had an idea how to check HP without bringing window to front!

I often open a second archlordclient.exe and login to another account which just has a lvl1 character I use for party (better...
Forum: Archlord 02/08/2008, 08:52
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
Another great feature to add would be weapon...

Another great feature to add would be weapon swap!!!

@tablo
it looks like you have not used coord-tool to set the HPx/y value...
Forum: Archlord 02/06/2008, 00:18
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
I think I lost myself at number 3... ;o) I have...

I think I lost myself at number 3... ;o)
I have two buffs that increase my defence and they have the same duration and cooldown time. Because the bot triggers them both within a few seconds when it...
Forum: Archlord 02/05/2008, 04:21
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
Just a few thoughts... 1. As for checking HP...

Just a few thoughts...

1. As for checking HP pots, one of the best features of your bot is it's ability to run in the background. Maybe you could have an option on the bot to check the HP/MP in...
Forum: Archlord 02/02/2008, 12:24
Replies: 492
Views: 127,148
Posted By yeahyeah
I've been checking out this forum for a while now...

I've been checking out this forum for a while now and have not contributed in any way...
However I see what your doing and I think it's great, not just the bot is great but also how your going...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.