Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rafge3mx
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/09/2015, 14:22
Replies: 30
Views: 5,565
Posted By rafge3mx
Thank you for your answer, good news. One last...

Thank you for your answer, good news.
One last thing, the "new nemesis team" can think about creating English client ?
There are a lot of english players wanna join the community please think...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/16/2015, 16:11
Replies: 195
Views: 34,057
Posted By rafge3mx
I'm with other players who need English Client :)...

I'm with other players who need English Client :) Please upload ENG client to expand the community :) It's a great server we want to join :)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/06/2013, 14:52
Replies: 147
Views: 34,469
Posted By rafge3mx
DC EVERY 20-25 sec

I see, there is a big problem with GALA and GG. Somebody know Is there any chance to play at shadow server with gameguard in Europe? Is there any good configuration to play?
I mean client (arabic...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/06/2013, 13:34
Replies: 147
Views: 34,469
Posted By rafge3mx
DC EVERY 20-25 second.

I have this problem too, it's very very annoying and I need help. the same thing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

After Login to shadow it will keep DC-ing me after 15-20...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.