Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: powerclass
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2026, 02:29
Replies: 7
Views: 1,011
Posted By powerclass
@siezma256 , Thank you for sharing this and for...

@siezma256 ,
Thank you for sharing this and for all your effort. If you don’t mind, could you also share the necessary server files and anything else required for the installation? I honestly have...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/20/2025, 12:07
Replies: 507
Views: 44,058
Posted By powerclass
Thanks for this great futured server. I'm in and...

Thanks for this great futured server. I'm in and wait for 250 G.Silk. Ingame name Maisun
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/10/2024, 22:08
Replies: 109
Views: 10,232
Posted By powerclass
Good luck, good graphics btw

Good luck, good graphics btw
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/09/2024, 01:23
Replies: 8
Views: 1,424
Posted By powerclass
Due to regional access restrictions on the...

Due to regional access restrictions on the Discord server, you can contact us through our Facebook page.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/05/2024, 16:18
Replies: 8
Views: 1,424
Posted By powerclass
Etheria Online | 110 Cap Eu & Ch | Hard and Labor Server | Titan Mobs | G.O: 11.10

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/27/2024, 14:52
Replies: 15
Views: 2,673
Posted By powerclass
Hey, thank you for sharing.. I tried but there...

Hey, thank you for sharing.. I tried but there are problems.
Refobjcommon and refobjitem scripts are missing, lines are incomplete Just Item Scroll side
Also, there are no sound effects in the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/18/2024, 16:08
Replies: 32
Views: 5,049
Posted By powerclass
@Lathe could you please renew the links ?

@Lathe could you please renew the links ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 04/11/2024, 15:36
Replies: 72
Views: 25,796
Posted By powerclass
@therock2007e, thank you for sharing.. Is it...

@therock2007e, thank you for sharing..
Is it possible to use a normal vsro server files ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/16/2024, 18:20
Replies: 32
Views: 5,049
Posted By powerclass
@Lathe, could you please share it again? R.I.P...

@Lathe, could you please share it again? R.I.P download links .(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/06/2023, 14:25
Replies: 40
Views: 3,411
Posted By powerclass
Thx, the system is great, mermi-tül dehshet...

Thx, the system is great, mermi-tül dehshet :awesome:
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/01/2023, 16:41
Replies: 15
Views: 3,035
Posted By powerclass
Thanks, but there are some flaws. Please check...

Thanks, but there are some flaws. Please check back when you post something.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2023, 19:26
Replies: 1
Views: 1,037
Posted By powerclass
Don't forget to join our discord giveaway! ...

Don't forget to join our discord giveaway!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/06/2023, 21:36
Replies: 1
Views: 1,037
Posted By powerclass
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/25/2023, 20:15
Replies: 12
Views: 2,672
Posted By powerclass
Thank you for share!! Is there any picture of...

Thank you for share!!
Is there any picture of it ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/05/2022, 15:05
Replies: 22
Views: 4,783
Posted By powerclass
Thank you dear. I need them for the next year.

Thank you dear. I need them for the next year.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/31/2022, 21:01
Replies: 49
Views: 16,567
Posted By powerclass
Just use 1.88 clean vsro db + Trsro map.pk2 +...

Just use 1.88 clean vsro db + Trsro map.pk2 + trsro data.pk2 and trsro particles.pk2
And add the lines.. done!
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/01/2022, 10:21
Replies: 49
Views: 16,567
Posted By powerclass
Thx! Added succesfully :)

Thx!
Added succesfully :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/28/2022, 22:33
Replies: 53
Views: 8,307
Posted By powerclass
with my best wishes <3 ok non bot good but 3x...

with my best wishes <3
ok non bot good but 3x exp rate but there is no any macro ?
thx :(
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/16/2022, 11:25
Replies: 19
Views: 3,201
Posted By powerclass
I copied the tee cup and replaced the missing...

I copied the tee cup and replaced the missing file, It's O.K. now.. thank you again :)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/16/2022, 01:43
Replies: 19
Views: 3,201
Posted By powerclass
Thx for sharing.. Please not that :...

Thx for sharing..
Please not that : (aquarius_pet) - Animation Loading Error.
Teecup is working but there is just data.pk2 files here and missing ani files for aquarius pet
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/04/2022, 17:47
Replies: 2,399
Views: 300,666
Posted By powerclass
Signature Event Char Name: DragonSlayer good...

Signature Event
Char Name: DragonSlayer
good luck to all :)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/15/2022, 12:18
Replies: 9
Views: 3,836
Posted By powerclass
Get the contents of the system and textures...

Get the contents of the system and textures folders in the particles folder in Isro or Trsro and patch them into your own game.
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 03/04/2022, 14:17
Replies: 87
Views: 28,783
Posted By powerclass
Love people for being human, regardless of...

Love people for being human, regardless of religion, language or race. In wars, the people are not guilty. The government of the country is responsible. Our hearts and prayers are rightfully with the...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/19/2022, 18:57
Replies: 12
Views: 2,618
Posted By powerclass
Thanks for sharing. Does it include European...

Thanks for sharing. Does it include European characters? Male and Female ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/25/2022, 21:51
Replies: 8
Views: 3,164
Posted By powerclass
thx :) If I were a frog I wouldn't choose to be...

thx :)
If I were a frog I wouldn't choose to be the demon. Or if I were a demon, I wouldn't want to get inside a frog. Where is this game going?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.