Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pickleofdoomz
Forum: Steam Trading 07/20/2013, 07:17
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By pickleofdoomz
bump

bump
Forum: Origin Trading 07/19/2013, 05:06
Replies: 0
Views: 214
Posted By pickleofdoomz
Exclamation Origin Account - BF3 - 10€

Origin Account with BF3.
Also includes Close Quarters DLC.

Price - 10€
Payment method - Paypal only
Buyer goes first unless verified.
Forum: Steam Trading 07/18/2013, 23:15
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By pickleofdoomz
bump

bump
Forum: Steam Trading 07/17/2013, 13:39
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By pickleofdoomz
bump

bump
Forum: Steam Trading 07/16/2013, 12:53
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By pickleofdoomz
Bump Bump

Bump

Bump
Forum: Steam Trading 07/16/2013, 00:35
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By pickleofdoomz
[WTS] Company Of Heroes 2 - Steam Keys - Delivery in 24Hrs - 35€

Selling Company of Heroes 2 STEAM ACTIVATION KEYS.

- Full Retail Company of Heroes 2 Game
- Activation through Steam
- I will send the key to your e-mail/skype after the payment
- Can take up...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/22/2013, 09:17
Replies: 36
[Selling] Elo Boost
Views: 4,710
Posted By pickleofdoomz
Free bump

Free bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/28/2013, 16:32
Replies: 0
Views: 323
Posted By pickleofdoomz
Post [WTS] LoL Account - GOLD I with 24LP

Hi,

I'm selling my LoL account because I don't play with that account anymore.

Here are the stats for it:

EUW Server
Gold I with 24 LP - My MMR is quite high so you get about 20-30LP per...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/28/2013, 16:20
Replies: 36
[Selling] Elo Boost
Views: 4,710
Posted By pickleofdoomz
Very friendly, I paid half up front and half...

Very friendly, I paid half up front and half later and got from Gold V to Gold I. Def reliable guy.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.