Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wtfnerd
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/28/2013, 04:43
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By wtfnerd
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2013, 02:20
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By wtfnerd
Uhh it depends. I'd have to see how much a level...

Uhh it depends. I'd have to see how much a level 30 account would cost me.

Account can be transferred to any region.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2013, 02:13
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By wtfnerd
ahh sorry man, I'm looking for an NA account....

ahh sorry man, I'm looking for an NA account. Updated the OP to make that clear.

sorry :(
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2013, 02:08
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By wtfnerd
It's on NA but I'm pretty sure you can transfer...

It's on NA but I'm pretty sure you can transfer it to EUW. It's a closed beta account and has never been moved anywhere. Is there a way you can check if its transferable?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2013, 01:54
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By wtfnerd
Level 23 NA Account with King Rammus and UFO Corki

As the title says. Also have 10krp and like half an AD carry rune page.

2 refunds used so far. Can be transferred to any region.

Would like to trade for a level 30 account on NA server,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/05/2013, 20:37
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Posted By wtfnerd
bump. level 22 now. 1263 IP because I bought...

bump. level 22 now. 1263 IP because I bought Draven.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/26/2013, 21:30
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Posted By wtfnerd
bump. Account also has 4k IP and a few...

bump.

Account also has 4k IP and a few unlocked heroes.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2013, 17:29
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Posted By wtfnerd
Account has UFO Corki now as well.

Account has UFO Corki now as well.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2013, 01:08
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Posted By wtfnerd
Level 21 NA Account w/King Rammus

I actually have no idea what an account with King Rammus is worth, but I figured this is worth a shot.

All I really want is a level 30 unranked NA account with enough RP for a name change. Give me...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.