Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: encY+
Forum: S4 League 01/18/2014, 09:50
Replies: 9
IDM
Views: 1,068
Posted By encY+
(this is me the OP, just diff. account) I...

(this is me the OP, just diff. account)

I wish I can, it always crashes after like 30 mins or so.
Which is why I'm looking for other IDM available.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/22/2013, 06:29
Replies: 1,860
Views: 210,214
Posted By encY+
everything works I just hate that i have to...

everything works I just hate that i have to change server several times If lucky i get it on 10 mins but usually 30 mins and then xcrap crashes the game so it's pretty iritating.

would be happy if...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/21/2013, 02:21
Replies: 1,860
Views: 210,214
Posted By encY+
I think people's mistake here even if they follow...

I think people's mistake here even if they follow the steps, is that they don't click on inventory tab after activating (maybe equipping the items that have changed ID's that's
why people say they...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/18/2013, 13:44
Replies: 18
Views: 857
Posted By encY+
give me please :D

give me please :D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2013, 10:15
Replies: 101
Views: 14,878
Posted By encY+
what's wrong is that your english is pretty hard...

what's wrong is that your english is pretty hard to understand plus why would you restart your PC after downloading a hack?
no don't say internet settings. Give a detailed explanation. But even if...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2013, 03:54
Replies: 2
Views: 1,199
Posted By encY+
^Does this still work? I mean.. toyblocks are...

^Does this still work? I mean.. toyblocks are gone..
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.