Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 126
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eexist
Forum: WoW Bots 09/15/2009, 00:57
Replies: 4
Views: 2,347
Posted By eexist
GB was ok, but the devs left it detectable for...

GB was ok, but the devs left it detectable for like 3 days? Pirox imo.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/12/2009, 23:58
Replies: 1
Views: 1,243
Posted By eexist
Sex change in H CoS.

I haven't seen this posted but,

If you are male and enter CoS, and drink Pygmy Oil until you turn into a gnome, if you dispell the debuff when you turn human again you are female :P Any...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/08/2009, 20:11
Replies: 14
Views: 5,900
Posted By eexist
Sick idea, I'm going to try 2man either Resto...

Sick idea, I'm going to try 2man either Resto drood/mage or boomkin/priest
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/08/2009, 01:27
Replies: 12
Views: 5,495
Posted By eexist
NPCScan lit up as I was reading. Spawned at the...

NPCScan lit up as I was reading. Spawned at the first point of his pictures. Now to log and wait 4 more hours :D

Not too sure what they are going for on my server but if it's not over 750 ima keep...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 11/21/2008, 02:50
Replies: 16
Views: 6,926
Posted By eexist
lol WTB better translator

lol WTB better translator
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/19/2008, 09:14
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
I beg to differ... ...

I beg to differ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/18/2008, 05:42
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
If anyone needs an account, pm me with the...

If anyone needs an account, pm me with the login/pw you want and I will make it.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/18/2008, 04:27
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
This is horrible, everyone that speaks english is...

This is horrible, everyone that speaks english is anti-social and the rest are assholes.. -_-
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/18/2008, 03:08
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
I am on server 2 as we speak Someone...

I am on server 2 as we speak


Someone PLEASE come keep me company lol...
Name is sfgsdfg server 2 ; (
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/18/2008, 01:36
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
Ive gotten to where it loads the client, but it's...

Ive gotten to where it loads the client, but it's like it doesn't want to anymore -_-


These faggots won't let me past parca doors lol..... fuck them

and whoever is in an american guild, inv...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/18/2008, 01:29
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,783
Posted By eexist
N to the O

N to the O
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/18/2008, 01:28
Replies: 115
Views: 17,415
Posted By eexist
That is still a bunch of bullshit.... Your char...

That is still a bunch of bullshit.... Your char still goes

------------------>
............<----------
............------------------------------>...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/18/2008, 00:45
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
When I start up the logintool, I try to open the...

When I start up the logintool, I try to open the server, the screen thats black with a bunch of chinese comes up, then nothing happens
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/17/2008, 13:04
Replies: 344
Views: 31,511
Posted By eexist
Just wait, it will load... And my FPS on the...

Just wait, it will load...
And my FPS on the 2nd server is hella bad XD it's like 566ms but rly bad FPS I think : (
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/17/2008, 09:56
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
Did you install it right? -_-

Did you install it right? -_-
Forum: Dekaron 10/16/2008, 22:33
Replies: 8
Views: 697
Posted By eexist
You are one to talk rofl

You are one to talk rofl
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2008, 21:21
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
I shall check it out, moment

I shall check it out, moment
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2008, 04:15
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
This is for USA servers only

This is for USA servers only
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2008, 02:40
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,783
Posted By eexist
Anyone know of an alternative place to bot at lvl...

Anyone know of an alternative place to bot at lvl 40+? I HATE lvling in parca
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2008, 00:55
Replies: 1,790
Views: 248,783
Posted By eexist
It sometimes happend to me aswell... I just login...

It sometimes happend to me aswell... I just login again, not sure whats wrong if it does it over and over
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/15/2008, 00:49
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
You using the 1-100 profile?

You using the 1-100 profile?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/14/2008, 23:55
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
I think what it does is, after it uses the skills...

I think what it does is, after it uses the skills you set, it leaves the mob, I don't know why but... -_-
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/14/2008, 22:45
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
No, but you can run multiple accounts at once.

No, but you can run multiple accounts at once.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/14/2008, 16:48
Replies: 126
Views: 34,340
Posted By eexist
There are many bots to choose from for such...

There are many bots to choose from for such things.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/14/2008, 10:11
Replies: 94
Views: 18,720
Posted By eexist
Is the bot version 1.81??

Is the bot version 1.81??
Showing results 1 to 25 of 126

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.