Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: seagatepirate
Forum: Flyff Trading 12/11/2019, 14:30
Replies: 2
Views: 492
Posted By seagatepirate
bump

bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 12/10/2019, 12:37
Replies: 2
Views: 492
Posted By seagatepirate
AIBATT Quiting Sale *SELL* PRO Slayer stuff

Time to quit the game,

I am selling:
ygg axe +20 +20 wind w/ str diamonds awk: 19 icd 19 icd 17 icd 17 icd 17icd

azurite set +10 w/ gems: str / atk / str / block

BLAIN SET +10 48% atk...
Forum: Flyff Trading 09/15/2019, 17:39
Replies: 190
Views: 41,178
Posted By seagatepirate
still active?

still active?
Forum: Flyff Trading 09/15/2019, 11:42
Replies: 2
Views: 492
Posted By seagatepirate
prices please?

prices please?
Forum: Flyff Trading 09/14/2019, 14:59
Replies: 2
Views: 284
Posted By seagatepirate
delete

1
Forum: Flyff Trading 12/12/2015, 00:07
Replies: 3
Views: 931
Posted By seagatepirate
Can I have more details on the set and axes? ...

Can I have more details on the set and axes?

ty
Forum: Flyff Trading 12/11/2015, 00:25
Replies: 3
Views: 931
Posted By seagatepirate
bump

bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 11/30/2015, 22:11
Replies: 3
Views: 931
Posted By seagatepirate
bump

bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 11/30/2015, 11:46
Replies: 3
Views: 559
Posted By seagatepirate
hey, did u sold everything? I was looking forward...

hey, did u sold everything? I was looking forward to buy...
Forum: Flyff Trading 11/26/2015, 22:19
Replies: 3
Views: 931
Posted By seagatepirate
bump

bump
Forum: Flyff Trading 11/25/2015, 19:17
Replies: 3
Views: 931
Posted By seagatepirate
[B] Dream flyff items *PRO*

Hey guys,

Im looking to buy dream flyff items, perins, rcīs (if big amount)

Let me know what you have. Scammers gtfo because I wonīt be fooled.
Forum: Flyff Trading 11/25/2015, 19:10
Replies: 6
Views: 1,560
Posted By seagatepirate
heya, pm me your skype. I want to buy it all.

heya, pm me your skype. I want to buy it all.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.