Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jackthereapercat
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/15/2015, 01:30
Replies: 12
Views: 1,434
Posted By jackthereapercat
What the hell! Is it because I spent money on...

What the hell! Is it because I spent money on prem and a 1 week rebate? Is that the reason :<
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/14/2015, 23:26
Replies: 12
Views: 1,434
Posted By jackthereapercat
It used to show up for me! Especially when I...

It used to show up for me! Especially when I logged onto incognito mode. But now the screen for the 50% doesn't even show up anymore :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/14/2015, 21:58
Replies: 12
Views: 1,434
Posted By jackthereapercat
Damn! Thank you!

Damn! Thank you!
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/14/2015, 19:12
Replies: 12
Views: 1,434
Posted By jackthereapercat
I clear cache and cookies from beginning of time...

I clear cache and cookies from beginning of time from my computer. Don't know why when I log in no offers appear :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/14/2015, 17:16
Replies: 12
Views: 1,434
Posted By jackthereapercat
Unhappy 50% Uridium Deal

Does anyone know how to get the 50% deal for 330,000? I want to get it during Mega so it will cost $50 but for some reason it does not show up anymore.

Last few weeks I would just log on and...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/12/2015, 21:46
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,877
Posted By jackthereapercat
Anyone know when the next helix blitz uri thing...

Anyone know when the next helix blitz uri thing is?

They only did it like once if Im correct thanks
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/12/2015, 07:29
Replies: 1
Views: 709
Posted By jackthereapercat
Helix price Hack??/

Does anyone be know when Helix Price Hack Will be again?

I have no seen it on my servers since the first time they did it. If possible, does anyone know it will be this week's mega/

Thank you...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2015, 09:32
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By jackthereapercat
That sounds like a good idea. Thank you :) ...

That sounds like a good idea. Thank you :)



Thank you for your response :) I will try to get my hercs first and with the remianing uri I will try to do the lf4s also!

Thank you friend!!
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2015, 03:19
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By jackthereapercat
many thanks SNOWY !

many thanks SNOWY !
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2015, 23:40
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By jackthereapercat
Smile Advice from Masters of darkorbit pro Very helpful needed!

Hello my friends of ELitepvpers

My name is Jack, My english is not best in here as you can tell but I am trying to learn best I can from my classes at university. (I love learning new languages)
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2015, 03:59
Replies: 7
Views: 638
Posted By jackthereapercat
Thanks guys! Love you for the quick answers :)...

Thanks guys! Love you for the quick answers :) Thanks all of you~!
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2015, 05:45
Replies: 7
Views: 638
Posted By jackthereapercat
oh yeah I think Okapai made a post about that or...

oh yeah I think Okapai made a post about that or someone else. However, when I make the window the tools remain when I play which is annoying :/

Plus I can never get good dimensions XD
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2015, 01:26
Replies: 7
Views: 638
Posted By jackthereapercat
Resolution size

Hi guys I just have 1 question today. I see many videos on youtube of montages where the ships have so much screen to pick enemies. I am just wondering since I always only have such a small screen.
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/23/2015, 04:14
Replies: 3
Views: 530
Posted By jackthereapercat
Buying accounts?

Is buying accounts safe?

Like how would be a good way to buy someone's account?

Also, how can I be sure that I can keep the account. I saw someone in top 10 manage to take back their account...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/16/2015, 07:05
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,877
Posted By jackthereapercat
Hey bro thanks for link. I click on the email and...

Hey bro thanks for link. I click on the email and clicked the link to go to Account but Id on't know what I recieved for mardi gras stuff. I look in logbook and see that I get something code but...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/15/2015, 23:34
Replies: 11
Views: 1,008
Posted By jackthereapercat
I agree they are money hounds but I have a very...

I agree they are money hounds but I have a very fun time on it...even if I spend money I don't think I will get more happiness elsewhere like at the movies and places. Its not like I play more than 2...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/15/2015, 03:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,008
Posted By jackthereapercat
What should I do now...

Hello Epvp!

I am DO player for a long time and I really enjoy the game. Here are my specs roughly:
4 hangers
full havoc zeus + apis
11 lf4
pet w/ lvl 3 collector and lvl 3 kami
aegis citadel...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/24/2014, 08:52
Replies: 4
Views: 506
Posted By jackthereapercat
wow you guys really are being a bit too...

wow you guys really are being a bit too strict...banning him because of that? (plus its the holiday season as well.)
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/22/2014, 17:11
Replies: 4
Views: 622
Posted By jackthereapercat
Battle for Influence! Designs!!

Will the influence designs, aka Peacemaker, Soverign, Vanquisher, Come out this CHirstmas?

They came out during halloween but not Thanksgiving so is there a chance>?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/12/2014, 01:39
Replies: 10
Views: 2,730
Posted By jackthereapercat
I thank you for writing here. Jartsa98, I usually...

I thank you for writing here. Jartsa98, I usually don't go to DO talk so this was helpful!:)
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/07/2014, 23:55
Replies: 8
Views: 1,628
Posted By jackthereapercat
Boxing route...

Hey all

I was wondering whether or not I should go boxing route instead of alien/pvp route for pilot points for now.

Currently, i have 30 PP and pet has 2 radar protocols. I am planning on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/10/2014, 22:34
Replies: 3
Views: 1,013
Posted By jackthereapercat
Free video energy Clicker [Request]

Hey all,

It may just be my torpid old self, but I just noticed that they added a free energy button to the gg tab, while it is slow, most videos take 15-30 seconds (regardless if the actualy vid...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/02/2014, 22:37
Replies: 19
Views: 6,014
Posted By jackthereapercat
Sorry to interrupt mario's response. Bat...

Sorry to interrupt mario's response. Bat formation offers 8% dmg and 8% ep from aliens. Imo, since its a seasonal thing, you should get it first. Only downside is 15% slower speed (but that's not...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/29/2014, 05:13
Replies: 19
Views: 6,014
Posted By jackthereapercat
There are many choices to consider: As the top 3...

There are many choices to consider: As the top 3 noted, these are the most useful for people with NO uridium formations:

Diamond:
I recommend you get this if you are into cubing(with aegis) OR...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/27/2014, 16:44
Replies: 16
Views: 5,282
Posted By jackthereapercat
Farm Bray with 2 aegis. Interceptor creds add up...

Farm Bray with 2 aegis. Interceptor creds add up quickly:) plus good ep and uri
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.