Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vinkys
Forum: Steam Trading 02/01/2015, 11:29
Replies: 0
Views: 143
Posted By Vinkys
[S]Csgo+inv,arma2...[B]5€ Paypal!

All is in the screens !
Account dont have VAC BAN

CSGO 165 hours played , silver one 48 wins !

Screens!
Games: Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Inventory: Screenshot by...
Forum: Steam Trading 01/31/2015, 10:45
Replies: 1
Views: 200
Posted By Vinkys
[S]Csgo(165hrs),Arma2..+inv[B]Paypal 5€!

All is in the screens !
Account dont have VAC BAN

CSGO 165 hours played , silver one 48 wins !

Screens!
Games: Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Inventory: Screenshot by...
Forum: Steam Trading 01/28/2015, 19:41
Replies: 0
Views: 202
Posted By Vinkys
Smile [S]40 Games(DayZ,Csgo,Cod's..)+m4 Cyrex FT[B]Paypal offer !

I selling account with 40 games!!
OFFER ME (ONLY PAYPAL)
I go first when you have a good reputation or you are trusted !
Account have a vac ban COD:MW2 Multiplayer only ! !

ALL IS ON...
Forum: Steam Trading 01/28/2015, 18:45
Replies: 3
Views: 282
Posted By Vinkys
LOL Added :) BUMP BUMP ...

LOL


Added :)

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP- Still i have account to sell !:rtfm:
Forum: Steam Trading 01/28/2015, 18:26
Replies: 3
Views: 282
Posted By Vinkys
[S]40 Games !!+M4 cyrex(csgo) [B]Paypal 25-30€!

I selling account with 40 games and csgo cyrex FT !
I want your offer (paypal money) , give me a nice offer :)
I go first when you have a good reputation or you are trusted !
Account have a vac...
Forum: Steam Trading 01/25/2015, 20:13
Replies: 0
Views: 199
Posted By Vinkys
[S]CSGO + 5€ in wallet [B] 8€ PAYPAL

CSGO 78 minutes played !
Nothing in inventory
Wallet 5€

I go first when u have a good reputation !
I can down the price when u reply and offer me fast !

Prize 6€-8€
Or you can offer me some...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.