Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkfall201
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2013, 21:31
Replies: 236
Views: 36,734
Posted By Darkfall201
What am I doing wrong can some1 help me ???rather...

What am I doing wrong can some1 help me ???rather then saying work and watch the video ...which I did ...I could use some advice...the mobs kill me ..not working...win 7 x64
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2013, 17:15
Replies: 236
Views: 36,734
Posted By Darkfall201
I watched the goddamn video..still not working..I...

I watched the goddamn video..still not working..I follow the same steps and do the exact same thing...why isn`t it working ???
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2013, 16:55
Replies: 236
Views: 36,734
Posted By Darkfall201
Please help,I did all the stepts..but when I...

Please help,I did all the stepts..but when I enter the game nothing happens..I dun have any problems with suspending /bypass...but the hack wont work.mobs still come and spam..
Win 7 x64
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2013, 16:44
Replies: 657
Views: 66,461
Posted By Darkfall201
Works but ,it crashes my client after the few min...

Works but ,it crashes my client after the few min in a match ...what should I do ?
Win 7 x64
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.