Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Reflect Conquer Project
Forum: Say Hello 04/09/2013, 04:09
Replies: 7
Views: 238
Hello, welcome to elitepvpers! Hope you enjoy...

Hello, welcome to elitepvpers! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 04/09/2013, 04:04
Replies: 4
Views: 1,586
You're welcome for uploading, and allowing you to...

You're welcome for uploading, and allowing you to test it.
It looks nice, divi, good job!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/01/2013, 22:54
Replies: 7
Views: 632
The server is programmed in C++, It is not a...

The server is programmed in C++, It is not a useless question, I appreciate you guys asking.
The server was actually upgraded by me, from a previous version.

#edit
About the CPs drop feature, I...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/01/2013, 21:47
Replies: 7
Views: 632
It is a custom source, sir. I have had people...

It is a custom source, sir.
I have had people work with me.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/01/2013, 21:33
Replies: 7
Views: 632
Question ReflectCO - Current Project

Hello, my name is Justin, Well, I have started to work on a conquer online server, which has been worked on for over 6 months, I was working on a custom base source, which is now, a custom edited...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.