Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fibrasek
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/06/2011, 04:01
Replies: 2,999
Views: 701,471
Posted By Fibrasek
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting...

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

The hell, I am getting this shit, searched for common errors in the thread and nothing
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2011, 00:22
Replies: 46
Views: 4,512
Posted By Fibrasek
The site went offline... Maintence?

The site went offline...

Maintence?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 12/06/2010, 04:44
Replies: 60
Views: 12,365
Posted By Fibrasek
auto use of scrolls for crusader and poseidon...

auto use of scrolls for crusader and poseidon would be great :D

Since they complete automatically when you kill all the mobs required, you don't need to track the kill count.

Easy if you do...
Forum: 9Dragons 10/14/2010, 20:16
Replies: 17
Views: 3,668
Posted By Fibrasek
Do you MHS or any debuger like Olly? ...

Do you MHS or any debuger like Olly?

Undected? lol you must be joking...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/10/2010, 22:17
Replies: 1,155
Views: 357,310
Posted By Fibrasek
Any idea if it's gonna work for COBR someday? =/

Any idea if it's gonna work for COBR someday? =/
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/01/2010, 05:33
Replies: 495
Views: 53,236
Posted By Fibrasek
I love Silkroad PvP system. Skills and builds,...

I love Silkroad PvP system. Skills and builds, and theme of the game. What I don't get it, why I need to grind like months, only to have full decent casual PvP.

Since this is not oficial, private...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/27/2010, 06:52
Replies: 495
Views: 53,236
Posted By Fibrasek
bla bla bla low rates bla bla bla What's the...

bla bla bla low rates bla bla bla

What's the fun?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 09/25/2010, 07:27
Replies: 17
Views: 11,100
Posted By Fibrasek
%s is a reference to string/char in C/C++ and...

%s is a reference to string/char in C/C++
and %d is a reference for int/double

In the middle, could be some text shit not-translated, and those \n looks like line breaks for me...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 09/19/2010, 18:45
Replies: 110
Views: 55,174
Posted By Fibrasek
I got a Brzk lvl 73, testing the atk speed thing....

I got a Brzk lvl 73, testing the atk speed thing. The problem is that the skill has a 5 min cooldown... =/
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/14/2010, 21:53
Replies: 10
Views: 2,282
Posted By Fibrasek
I only bot to lvl my zod pet lol

I only bot to lvl my zod pet lol
Forum: 9Dragons 02/19/2010, 13:20
Replies: 46
Views: 20,625
Posted By Fibrasek
This is epic. Might do my evil to this...

This is epic.


Might do my evil to this game...
Forum: 9Dragons 02/08/2010, 17:32
Replies: 11
Views: 5,494
Posted By Fibrasek
Yeah, I was planning to make a Smash trainer but...

Yeah, I was planning to make a Smash trainer but I am kinda busy, I'll edit the title ^^
Forum: 9Dragons 02/08/2010, 16:45
Replies: 11
Views: 5,494
Posted By Fibrasek
[Share] Buff Trainer

Ok guys, I saw that GGKiller released and no working trainer, sooooo I made one!

It use the program AC Tool (google AC Tool Download, it's the first site) and it's very easy to customize.

1 -...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/05/2009, 02:58
Replies: 0
Views: 412
Posted By Fibrasek
WTT> COBR Warrior lvl 130 for PWBR 50~60 Cleric

Don't have top equipament nor lots of money, that's why I want to trade with a regular (can have no equips lol, I don't care ^^) lvl 50~60 cleric (sacerdote) on PWBR.

My account have other...
Forum: Foreign Games 08/04/2009, 23:41
Replies: 35
Views: 40,689
Posted By Fibrasek
Is this a joke or anything? Seems too good...

Is this a joke or anything?

Seems too good to be true
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/16/2009, 20:33
Replies: 46
Views: 3,635
Posted By Fibrasek
Damn, that's fucking great man! I agree...

Damn, that's fucking great man!


I agree with lopasas.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/08/2009, 19:28
Replies: 30
Views: 2,201
Posted By Fibrasek
I came to this topic and lol'd...

I came to this topic and lol'd...
Forum: 12Sky2 06/01/2009, 19:41
Replies: 472
Views: 201,537
Posted By Fibrasek
I am taking the day to test a few stuff, if I...

I am taking the day to test a few stuff, if I find something interesting or useful I'll post ASAP
Forum: 12Sky2 05/31/2009, 04:56
Replies: 472
Views: 201,537
Posted By Fibrasek
i might test this when I get back to home

i might test this when I get back to home
Forum: 12Sky2 05/28/2009, 23:36
Replies: 472
Views: 201,537
Posted By Fibrasek
Nope, I reloged after closing the CE. And...

Nope, I reloged after closing the CE.

And the amount was there, just as edited, but I could not move it. I need to change it to 0 to use trade after that lol
Forum: 12Sky2 05/28/2009, 22:19
Replies: 472
Views: 201,537
Posted By Fibrasek
There's a way to dupe silver, I could make my...

There's a way to dupe silver, I could make my character hold some "created" amount of silver in the trade menu, without freeze from CE.

But when I try to move it, connection error.

Might be a...
Forum: Rohan 05/22/2009, 19:47
Replies: 5
Views: 1,563
Posted By Fibrasek
irony, my friend

irony, my friend
Forum: Rohan 05/21/2009, 02:22
Replies: 5
Views: 1,563
Posted By Fibrasek
Don't bot, play as a tr00 playar!!!

Don't bot, play as a tr00 playar!!!
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/17/2009, 18:03
Replies: 30
Views: 7,115
Posted By Fibrasek
Cabal Fake [Deutscher Privat Server] lol...

Cabal Fake [Deutscher Privat Server]

lol :bandit:
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/16/2009, 15:28
Replies: 55
Views: 3,192
Posted By Fibrasek
One in the most empty server would be great. Ty

One in the most empty server would be great.
Ty
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.