Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NialZ
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/05/2016, 14:25
Replies: 172
Views: 46,755
Posted By NialZ
Some people are so stupid -,- it's from 2015,...

Some people are so stupid -,- it's from 2015, idiots. plus it's the most detected hack ever. so please go look somewhere else. like egy.com
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2015, 17:43
Replies: 467
Views: 32,427
Posted By NialZ
Cool Ey, I fixed it. I just had to remove some...

Ey, I fixed it. I just had to remove some registry keys under the section USER CHANNEL, if yknow what I mean.. anyways it's working now, thanks alot for ur time ;)

Peace
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2015, 16:36
Replies: 467
Views: 32,427
Posted By NialZ
Hi Lal Mirch, I will make a screenshot of...

Hi Lal Mirch,

I will make a screenshot of the error I get. and I'm familiar to those, but the whole issue is. That I can't install the update required for VS15RS, because of my windows version...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2015, 16:26
Replies: 467
Views: 32,427
Posted By NialZ
I can't even install Visual studio C++ 2015...

I can't even install Visual studio C++ 2015 proper. I just went back down to win 7, from win 10 x64. So now on, I guess I'll have to install the SP1 pack? or what? cuz like this I ain't able to play...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2015, 19:17
Replies: 171
Views: 21,497
Posted By NialZ
Could anyone upload his resources4hd please? cuz...

Could anyone upload his resources4hd please? cuz that's all I need to fix the game ;# thx in advance. :)
:mofo:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2015, 13:44
Replies: 171
Views: 21,497
Posted By NialZ
Thumbs up Ait, I'll see if it helps :cool: Thx for ur time...

Ait, I'll see if it helps :cool: Thx for ur time anyways :handsdown:



EDIT : Thx alot man, it worked + now I'm finally able to add my own custom hooks. and also use the others of that post ^^...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2015, 11:59
Replies: 171
Views: 21,497
Posted By NialZ
You meant this1?...

You meant this1? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
If not, please respond asap and tell me what you meant ;3 thx in...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 20:09
Replies: 171
Views: 21,497
Posted By NialZ
Password is Upelawono570 But someone please...

Password is Upelawono570
But someone please help me.. cuz deleting it, won't make me get rid of those actions which are pretty fcking annoying.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2015, 14:40
Replies: 171
Views: 21,497
Posted By NialZ
how to remove this when i dont want to use it...

how to remove this when i dont want to use it anymore?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/13/2015, 17:24
Replies: 95
Views: 24,883
Posted By NialZ
Works for CFFG?

Works for CFFG?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2014, 15:27
Replies: 62
Views: 7,611
Posted By NialZ
the Ghost Mode hack is doing weird.. when i use...

the Ghost Mode hack is doing weird.. when i use it, i fall under map in flying maps,
and in maps that are not flying.. people can just see me.

Please fix that !

For the rest, is the hack...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2014, 13:03
Replies: 138
Views: 11,096
Posted By NialZ
gayfaggot. it's not working :c #Closed

gayfaggot. it's not working :c

#Closed
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2014, 03:32
Replies: 138
Views: 11,096
Posted By NialZ
i can open the menu .. i can play with the menu,...

i can open the menu .. i can play with the menu, but when i turn something on .. it won't do anything . please help ?
skype = l0wsk1llz

Any help in advance would be nice :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2014, 20:38
Replies: 64
Views: 12,170
Posted By NialZ
Thanks! working <3

Thanks! working <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2014, 17:39
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,230
Posted By NialZ
still doesn't open anything.. it stucks at :...

still doesn't open anything..
it stucks at : cannot download file.
Fix it fast !

Ty.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2014, 14:02
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,230
Posted By NialZ
the FTP server is down guys. so it says : Cannot...

the FTP server is down guys. so it says : Cannot download files .
You should just wait for a reply of Nociif.

:)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2014, 21:48
Replies: 64
Views: 12,170
Posted By NialZ
Hmm okay :) Thanks anyways. Is the problem...

Hmm okay :)
Thanks anyways.

Is the problem fixed yet.. ? i still cannot use the TP manager.. and the Trainer..

..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2014, 17:27
Replies: 64
Views: 12,170
Posted By NialZ
Isn't working for me . :( It only opens the TP...

Isn't working for me . :(
It only opens the TP Manager window..
the Window which detects the room i'm in, isn't opening up.. Please help me, or fix this . :/

Skype = l0wsk1llz
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2014, 17:23
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,230
Posted By NialZ
Nociff, about the Teleport manager.. the Window...

Nociff, about the Teleport manager.. the Window which detects the map i'm playing in, isn't opening.
Only the Teleport Manager :/
Please help with that ;s

Ty.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2014, 13:55
Replies: 1,139
Views: 144,230
Posted By NialZ
it says: Cannot Download File... Someone please...

it says: Cannot Download File...
Someone please Reply and help me with it. :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2014, 13:25
Replies: 74
Views: 17,742
Posted By NialZ
i don't get it.. u can airhug without this bot...

i don't get it.. u can airhug without this bot too.. :/ and the reload cancel is working without opening the bot fine ..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2014, 13:17
Replies: 289
Views: 42,219
Posted By NialZ
What's it's function .. ?

What's it's function .. ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/30/2014, 13:26
Replies: 16
Views: 3,447
Posted By NialZ
Works fine for me. i'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit...

Works fine for me. i'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit PC with 8 GB ram, 1 GB vid card, and 1 TB HDD, and an i7 processor.

So i don't get the problem ?


P.S. Thanks ;)
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/09/2014, 00:52
Replies: 36
Views: 6,591
Posted By NialZ
What do u mean with Full screen Driver? cuz .. i...

What do u mean with Full screen Driver? cuz .. i cant play else than Full-screen in CF.. like every1 does.. so what do u mean ? please reply fast :s
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/27/2014, 00:44
Replies: 6
Views: 3,723
Posted By NialZ
Password? ..

Password? ..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.