Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tedypr0
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/07/2017, 23:14
Replies: 0
Views: 412
Posted By Tedypr0
Libexec problem 64Bit

Hello, so i've recently been having this problem:
sh start.sh
How many channels do you want to start?
1
Start DB-server...
Start Auth-Server...
Start Channel 1...
ELF interpreter...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/23/2016, 14:39
Replies: 1
Views: 515
Posted By Tedypr0
Question IP CLIENT

Hello, i'm wondering where to put the ip i want to connect in my client. There isn't a mc.txt file or root files in pack. I'm using LIMIT metin2 client. It's like the original metin2 client. Where do...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/19/2016, 17:57
Replies: 0
Views: 1,041
Posted By Tedypr0
[Help] Mob and metin adding

Hello everybody, i'm wondering how to add metin stones, veins and mobs in your server. I have no idea how, is it a command or a config file? Thanks!
Regards,
Teodor
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/23/2015, 12:16
Replies: 4
Views: 777
Posted By Tedypr0
The problem is not from reloading quests, i'm...

The problem is not from reloading quests, i'm just not sure where to put them, also trying to rename all mobs and items from Deutsch to English. I'd love some help. :D If anyone can help me please pm...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/22/2015, 13:42
Replies: 4
Views: 777
Posted By Tedypr0
I did. Hey, do you have skype or something?

I did. Hey, do you have skype or something?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/22/2015, 12:32
Replies: 4
Views: 777
Posted By Tedypr0
Question Mt2 Quests, Daroo files

Hello, can somebody help me add quests to my Pserver? I tried adding all the quests to quest_list, did cd /usr/home/game/share/locale/germany/quest and after this python make.py. After this i started...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/26/2015, 22:14
Replies: 0
Views: 264
Posted By Tedypr0
Question HELP!

Hello everybody! I have a problem.:( I'm not able to connect to my server.(without hamachi). I tried changing network>inferfaces... ips ,gateways,masks, but unsuccessfully. In the end of the...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/25/2015, 16:56
Replies: 0
Views: 242
Posted By Tedypr0
Question [Need help]

Hello! Can somebody show me how to connect to my server using Navicat? I tried alot of times and no success. :( Need help starting from sysinstall. Give me an example for ip address, gateway and ...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/24/2015, 21:57
Replies: 4
Views: 447
Posted By Tedypr0
I'm sorry! :(

I'm sorry! :(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/24/2015, 21:56
Replies: 0
Views: 310
Posted By Tedypr0
[How to edit?]

Hello.How can i edit my metin2 server files? Through navicat, but can somebody guide me through and show me what for what is? Example:How can i rename mobs, items, create new items etc..? Need full...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/24/2015, 20:18
Replies: 4
Views: 447
Posted By Tedypr0
[How to edit]

Hello! I'd like to ask how can i edit my server files? Programs, where to go... everything.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.