Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 00xygen
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2014, 16:27
Replies: 1,121
Views: 94,844
Posted By 00xygen
Got 2 accounts, pretty quick delivery.

Got 2 accounts, pretty quick delivery.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/07/2014, 12:58
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
Just a suggestion but would it be possible to...

Just a suggestion but would it be possible to implement something so that you could run 6 bots with botexchange off and then the rest of the bots with it on?

I can run 10 bots completely stable...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2014, 11:55
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
It's working this morning but last night I...

It's working this morning but last night I couldn't get it to work at all.

Seems to be pretty random when it works.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/28/2014, 21:49
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
Any idea when the account creator will be fixed? ...

Any idea when the account creator will be fixed?

I've tried using disgusting account creator but that's not working either at the moment.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/22/2014, 15:24
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
My level 1 bots can't choose a champion, summoner...

My level 1 bots can't choose a champion, summoner spells or press the lock in button in battletraining.

If I do it manually the bot remains on champion select and when the timer reaches 0 it...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/21/2014, 21:25
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
My bots seem to be having pretty big problems...

My bots seem to be having pretty big problems with the loading screen. I'm getting "loading screen lost" a lot and the bots often get stuck in an infinite loop trying to reconnect to the game until...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/21/2014, 00:22
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
I see the new system is being deployed. I...

I see the new system is being deployed.

I managed to get a few accounts going today but for some reason they won't go past 15.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/16/2014, 00:33
Replies: 2,326
Views: 320,970
Posted By 00xygen
Managed to get a few accounts to 15 over a few...

Managed to get a few accounts to 15 over a few days but about 80% of the time I can't get the bot to work at all.

Haven't been able to use it for almost a week now.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.