Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pianistgo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/20/2014, 12:31
Replies: 1,524
Views: 188,642
Posted By pianistgo
I bought 8 placement games yesterday. He played 5...

I bought 8 placement games yesterday. He played 5 games, won 4 lost 1. I hope he will finish the last 3 games today so i can post the result

Result : 7 wins 1 lose vs lvl pla3 - dia5
Good guy and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/11/2013, 18:30
Replies: 84
Views: 7,870
Posted By pianistgo
Nice and fast booster. Even when 2 lanes lost, he...

Nice and fast booster. Even when 2 lanes lost, he managed to carry the game to victory. Recommended
Here are games he played for me
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/05/2013, 10:57
Replies: 177
Views: 14,356
Posted By pianistgo
Good booster and good price. He boosted me from...

Good booster and good price. He boosted me from pla II to dia V only for 50 euros . Carried 1 game 4vs5. Thanks
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/31/2013, 00:48
Replies: 23
Views: 2,497
Posted By pianistgo
I think your prices for bronze and silver are too...

I think your prices for bronze and silver are too high. Anyway good luck with your service
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/13/2013, 15:20
Replies: 84
Views: 8,372
Posted By pianistgo
Nice and trusted guy. I bought 3 divisions from...

Nice and trusted guy. I bought 3 divisions from pla V to pla II. As my acc jumped directly from pla V to pla III, he refunded me some money even we got misunderstanding at the beginning . So thank...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/15/2013, 15:52
Replies: 66
Views: 9,273
Posted By pianistgo
Boosted me from gold I to pla V in 2 days. Won 9...

Boosted me from gold I to pla V in 2 days. Won 9 lost 4. Overall 3.5/5. Nice guy. Trusted
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2013, 14:28
Replies: 85
Views: 10,031
Posted By pianistgo
Here are the games he played. I spectated some...

Here are the games he played. I spectated some games. He and his mate crushed the enemy easily and carried hard every game
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2013, 11:48
Replies: 85
Views: 10,031
Posted By pianistgo
Great booster! I asked 4 boosters to boost me...

Great booster!
I asked 4 boosters to boost me from gold I to pla V. 1 of them scammed me, the others couldn't do it. Desperately I asked deziji eloboost. They won 14/15 games and now finally I am...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/09/2013, 10:51
Replies: 36
[Selling] Elo Boost
Views: 4,710
Posted By pianistgo
Ordered gold I to pla V. It seems there is some...

Ordered gold I to pla V. It seems there is some difficulty. I will update more when done
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/06/2013, 15:13
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,483
Posted By pianistgo
Ordered 50 refs and got them after 24h. Good...

Ordered 50 refs and got them after 24h. Good service !

Edit: I made a mistake, after 48h not 24
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/26/2013, 12:45
Replies: 35
Views: 2,975
Posted By pianistgo
Your prices are not cheap at all! Too expensive...

Your prices are not cheap at all! Too expensive compared to other services
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/24/2013, 17:02
Replies: 34
Views: 6,767
Posted By pianistgo
Free bump

Free bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/23/2013, 20:57
Replies: 109
Views: 12,638
Posted By pianistgo
Free bump for nice service

Free bump for nice service
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/20/2013, 19:31
Replies: 4
Views: 556
Posted By pianistgo
Pls read this and tell me who is a scammer?

Pls read this and tell me who is a scammer?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/20/2013, 19:16
Replies: 4
Views: 556
Posted By pianistgo
Innobo, I gave you until now more than 3 weeks to...

Innobo, I gave you until now more than 3 weeks to refund me as you said. But you just ignored and deleted me on skype. Now you gave me -1 TBM . 10 euro is worth much to scam people? Luckily that i...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/06/2013, 12:11
Replies: 9
Views: 804
Posted By pianistgo
Since 2 days he didn't reply me and didn't refund...

Since 2 days he didn't reply me and didn't refund me. He is a SCAMMER
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2013, 22:53
Replies: 29
Views: 3,272
Posted By pianistgo
I think you should make the prices lower. You are...

I think you should make the prices lower. You are new here and your prices are quite high compared to other services
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2013, 19:04
Replies: 9
Views: 804
Posted By pianistgo
I won't recommend this guy. He played 4 games for...

I won't recommend this guy. He played 4 games for me, 1 win and 3 loses. Luckily that i didnt drop to gold II. Now I'm waiting for him to refund me . I just bought 2 free loses ...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2013, 13:26
Replies: 9
Views: 804
Posted By pianistgo
I am talking with him on skype. Seems a nice guy....

I am talking with him on skype. Seems a nice guy. I will order from gold I to pla V and post the result later
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2013, 11:43
Replies: 675
Views: 66,302
Posted By pianistgo
hi how much from gold I to platinum V? PM me...

hi
how much from gold I to platinum V?
PM me the price pls thanks :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2013, 23:55
Replies: 109
Views: 12,229
Posted By pianistgo
I think you should make the prices lower to have...

I think you should make the prices lower to have more clients
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2013, 14:56
Replies: 57
Views: 4,537
Posted By pianistgo
Is your paypal's name Reveng Leogz ?

Is your paypal's name Reveng Leogz ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2013, 13:52
Replies: 75
Views: 5,206
Posted By pianistgo
He just finished the boost from gold ll to gold...

He just finished the boost from gold ll to gold l. Carried hard. His kassadin is a beast
I am ordering to platinum V
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2013, 21:34
Replies: 27
Views: 1,794
Posted By pianistgo
Oh so bad you dont boost EUW ^^

Oh so bad you dont boost EUW ^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2013, 14:32
Replies: 75
Views: 5,206
Posted By pianistgo
Highly recommended This guy is very friendly...

Highly recommended
This guy is very friendly and funny to talk to
Also best nidalee. He played 7 games with nidalee and won all of them
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.