Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Trips486
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/24/2014, 09:54
Replies: 1
Views: 845
Posted By Trips486
Update on the acct. I know it's been awhile but I...

Update on the acct. I know it's been awhile but I am fully done with the game and willing to sell this as fast as possible. The BR is now 110k with blessing on it. Very good knight full 70 leg gear...
Forum: Browsergames 02/05/2014, 05:46
Replies: 76
Views: 23,882
Posted By Trips486
Hello. Can you tell me which bot to choose for...

Hello. Can you tell me which bot to choose for the resolution 1366x768? I am confused as they are many to choose. Also when i choose one sometimes it just goes everywhere on the map and doesn't bot...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 11/22/2013, 07:31
Replies: 1
Views: 845
Posted By Trips486
WTS Wartune Lv 74 Knight account. 92k BR

Possibly selling my wartune account depends if i get a decent offer. This account is worth at least 500.00 I would say since the time and money I spent on it and will continue to build it until I get...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/17/2013, 21:46
Replies: 2
Views: 1,166
Posted By Trips486
Bump. Anyone have any interest in this? It's a...

Bump. Anyone have any interest in this? It's a really good account. Just looking for offers before I decide on selling or not. Thanks.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/15/2013, 03:17
Replies: 2
Views: 1,166
Posted By Trips486
S>R2Games Wartune level 71 Knight.

Possible sale on a very good knight for R2Games. Depending on if I get a good price I may or may not sell. Estimate costs spent on this account not including VIP is about 65$. Total costs spent with...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.