Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zender S.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2013, 11:27
Replies: 164
Views: 83,710
Posted By Zender S.
Hi. Did you accept Euros ?

Hi. Did you accept Euros ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2013, 18:21
Replies: 8
Views: 488
Posted By Zender S.
Sorry can you repeat the last post in english ?

Sorry can you repeat the last post in english ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2013, 02:14
Replies: 37
Views: 4,877
Posted By Zender S.
Ok thanks for reply. How long did it take ,for...

Ok thanks for reply.
How long did it take ,for exemple, to up a silver 3 to gold 5 ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2013, 20:04
Replies: 37
Views: 4,877
Posted By Zender S.
Hi Did the price for a division include the bo3...

Hi
Did the price for a division include the bo3 with ?
Sorry for my english btw.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2013, 19:46
Replies: 4
Views: 476
Posted By Zender S.
60

60
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/05/2013, 05:56
Replies: 16
Views: 1,475
Posted By Zender S.
I offer 90.

I offer 90.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2013, 23:19
Replies: 16
Views: 1,475
Posted By Zender S.
"Alex/Zender S." on skype, add me.

"Alex/Zender S." on skype, add me.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2013, 20:52
Replies: 1
Views: 453
Posted By Zender S.
Hi, I add you on skype.

Hi, I add you on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/02/2013, 19:52
Replies: 17
Views: 1,287
Posted By Zender S.
Hi. I add you on skype about the smurf. See ya ...

Hi. I add you on skype about the smurf.
See ya

I gess it's "Doomphoenix" on skype ?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.