Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kozib
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/12/2013, 23:42
Replies: 15
Views: 6,942
Posted By kozib
easy server to hack. but boring.

easy server to hack.

but boring.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/12/2013, 23:15
Replies: 83
Views: 12,087
Posted By kozib
yep server with 3-4 players online in same time! ...

yep server with 3-4 players online in same time! w0w !
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/03/2013, 09:33
Replies: 390
Views: 82,395
Posted By kozib
When you Close BETA and open Server normally. All...

When you Close BETA and open Server normally. All accounts and characters will be reseted ?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/02/2013, 18:47
Replies: 83
Views: 12,087
Posted By kozib
Dont QQ and gtfo to other than

Dont QQ and gtfo to other than
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/02/2013, 18:04
Replies: 22
Views: 5,375
Posted By kozib
Where Can I register o.O?

Where Can I register o.O?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/01/2013, 18:12
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
How long more time I'm need to wait for reset my...

How long more time I'm need to wait for reset my password or set it back to normal ?

BTW : repair your website I cant forgot pw -.-
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/01/2013, 15:34
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
Bugged alz removed from my account yesterday. ...

Bugged alz removed from my account yesterday.
And also after 30 minutes later I can log in again.
But when im goes to sleep and woke up today morning I cant get acces to my account.

Password was...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/01/2013, 12:06
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
Now I'm see you know everything damn you are...

Now I'm see you know everything damn you are fcking GoD.
Yesterday my friend got taht problem, password changed.. after 2 hours He can log in again...

and now I got the same wtf ? I'm waiting...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/01/2013, 09:20
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
And why now password to my account doesnt work.....

And why now password to my account doesnt work.. ? Yesterday I'm playing normally and now...?

This server is really pissed off
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/31/2013, 11:31
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
TRI if html is so hard for you let me google...

TRI if html is so hard for you let me google that for you

Just Click IT... ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/31/2013, 00:29
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
fap fap time. And Website still not...

fap fap time.

And Website still not working..
You got very pro WEBMASTER thats all :)
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/30/2013, 10:10
Replies: 29
Views: 6,116
Posted By kozib
If he post in on forum for everyone, thats mean...

If he post in on forum for everyone, thats mean he dont gives a shit about this server no more.. If you like server like simp and Elite, you just better stay away from topics like this. Ty
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/30/2013, 10:04
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
You better go ane make server by urself and stop...

You better go ane make server by urself and stop screming here. Wait like others or GTFO to simp or Elite corrupted servers.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/30/2013, 09:58
Replies: 23
Views: 4,734
Posted By kozib
GM FROM SIMP CABAL = ANOTHER CORRUPTER SERVER ! ...

GM FROM SIMP CABAL = ANOTHER CORRUPTER SERVER !

EVERYONE FOR NOW SAY AT ONCE ! " FUUUUCK YOU !!!!!!! "

GTFO FROM epvp Bye!
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/29/2013, 00:11
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
Server down BTW: edit your " N " shop and...

Server down


BTW: edit your " N " shop and make lv 4 hp potions [999 in pack] for 1m alz or 10m alz :)
It will be kinda for all players

You can also make holy water of fighter and sage for...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/28/2013, 13:08
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
idk how long time you need to make 1 simple "...

idk how long time you need to make 1 simple " registration page " do you think we gives a shit about tons of emotions etc ? Just let us regster on it and explore some..
Forum: Cabal Online 03/28/2013, 12:45
Replies: 5
Views: 1,161
Posted By kozib
Let me try to help you with " auto pick loot " ...

Let me try to help you with " auto pick loot "
Here is my scar script :

kozi.scar - Speedy Share - upload your files here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


When you press F10 <-...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/28/2013, 09:28
Replies: 978
Views: 158,539
Posted By kozib
WHERE CAN I REGISTER ?! POST HERE LINK TO...

WHERE CAN I REGISTER ?!

POST HERE LINK TO REGISTER PLEASE !
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/26/2013, 09:59
Replies: 94
Views: 36,393
Posted By kozib
WORST CABAL @ EVER! * DELTED * ...

WORST CABAL @ EVER!

* DELTED *

LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!

Bye
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/21/2013, 10:04
Replies: 340
Views: 46,983
Posted By kozib
Server should have auto restart config when...

Server should have auto restart config when crash...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/16/2013, 11:53
Replies: 22
Views: 5,844
Posted By kozib
As I'm said I'm newbie in programms.. so thats...

As I'm said I'm newbie in programms.. so thats why I'm posted this .dll here.

Cause I need your help, dowload it, test it, correct it if you can.
So Elitepvpers will get new Xtrap bypass as a...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/16/2013, 00:27
Replies: 22
Views: 5,844
Posted By kozib
Yep of course you can do all things you want with...

Yep of course you can do all things you want with it.
But np in many Cabals you cant see anything in game, u are just invisible.. and you cannot to do anything.

So I'm asking for you guys whose...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/15/2013, 12:33
Replies: 22
Views: 5,844
Posted By kozib
Xtrap bypass

Welcome, I'm freshly programmer so wont expect so much from me.
I makes Xtrap bypass dll for any kind of Xtrap Servers ep7/8

Inject this .dll by perx and run cabal.
Xtrap will close and Cabal...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/05/2013, 18:03
Replies: 1,402
Views: 258,601
Posted By kozib
[REQUEST] for xtrap bypass on Cabal ep 8 servers ...

[REQUEST] for xtrap bypass on Cabal ep 8 servers

I hear something about CarnevallyXtrapDown.dll

can someone upload it ?

Waiting for answers, Thanks
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.