Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: enzicz
Forum: Browsergames 07/07/2022, 21:51
Replies: 17
Views: 6,277
Posted By enzicz
Awesome mate :) Thank you very much :handsdown:

Awesome mate :) Thank you very much :handsdown:
Forum: Browsergames 06/16/2022, 17:42
Replies: 4
Views: 863
Posted By enzicz
Great idea :handsdown:

Great idea :handsdown:
Forum: Browsergames 06/12/2022, 16:06
Replies: 4
Views: 863
Posted By enzicz
I know when you add QUEST_TITLE_0 it will works...

I know when you add QUEST_TITLE_0 it will works but every quest will have same name :/
Forum: Browsergames 06/07/2022, 23:15
Replies: 4
Views: 863
Posted By enzicz
[BUGS] S&F Serverfiles

Hi, anyone figured out how to fix these 2 bugs below?
I wasted 2 days of trying to fix these 2 bugs but I really can't find what is wrong with it :confused: :feelsbadman:

#1 Enemy level in...
Forum: Browsergames 05/29/2022, 21:17
Replies: 53
Views: 22,231
Posted By enzicz
Anyone know how to fix ssid error or blank items?...

Anyone know how to fix ssid error or blank items? :)

Hit me up on Discord if someone will be able to help me EnZi#0625
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/11/2017, 16:09
Replies: 0
Views: 527
Posted By enzicz
Unhappy Official Pet System.. Name

Hi.. Know someone how to enable diacritic in pet name? I mean something like (č,ľ,š,ž,ý,á,í)..
I try change in mysql new_petsystem->name charset to varchar(255), utf8 + utf8_general_ci
but in game...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/05/2017, 09:58
Replies: 1
Views: 760
Posted By enzicz
SEQUENCE

Hi. Anyone knows how to fix this syssers error? It´s something with a mount i think.. because this errror is showed everytime when i ride a mount, after few minutes my char unmount but item is still...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/20/2016, 20:41
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By enzicz
Skill Fail

Hello.. When i aktiv the skill rage, i have gdf and rage aktiv WTF? That same is with all other chars :/ Someone know how to fix it ? :confused:
Sysser is clear..

Here is SS about problem..
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/13/2016, 18:48
Replies: 0
Views: 1,111
Posted By enzicz
[Important]Shoulder Sash System

Hello.. Today I add new Shoulder Sash System and i got 1 problem in client :( When i choose character then kick me it to login..
Sysser:
0113 16:27:14487 :: Acce number 14924 is not exist.
0113...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/11/2015, 09:19
Replies: 0
Views: 543
Posted By enzicz
40k server problem!

Hello. I have problem with my server. After last reboot is something bad. When i choose character then kick me it back to login screen :(
SYSERR: Dec 9 02:14:27 :: pid_init:
Start of pid: 1323
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/26/2014, 21:17
Replies: 1
Views: 335
Posted By enzicz
PONG

#CLOSE
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/26/2014, 15:40
Replies: 0
Views: 249
Posted By enzicz
Client ERROR

Hi :p
I now packed my CLIENT files to TYPE 1.. but i now cant launch CLIENT -_-

SYSSER CLIENT:

0226 15:30:00044 :: RunMain Error
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/25/2014, 19:44
Replies: 2
Views: 483
Posted By enzicz
Thank you. And you do not know exactly where they...

Thank you. And you do not know exactly where they could be missing?

EDIT:

I pack that to TYPE 1.... but i cant start launcher :(

SYSSER :

0226 15:06:00019 :: RunMain Error
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/25/2014, 19:30
Replies: 2
Views: 483
Posted By enzicz
Exclamation Interface

Hi. Today I added LOONG INTERFACE to the client. But i have problem..
Here is CLIENT SYSSER:

0225 19:24:17698 ::
networkModule.py(line:200) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130)...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/21/2014, 14:41
Replies: 159
Views: 20,393
Posted By enzicz
What is this ? 204906 My...

What is this ?

204906

My Item_proto_dump

204907
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/16/2013, 17:13
Replies: 2
Views: 281
Posted By enzicz
I use SF from METIN2HW and I do not know if it's...

I use SF from METIN2HW and I do not know if it's 2012 or 2013
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/16/2013, 16:54
Replies: 2
Views: 281
Posted By enzicz
Exclamation Character Problem

Hello there. I founded Hamchi server. And I have a big problem. The problem is that moment when he wants to buddy and join him at the character selection disconnects. I tried to disable firewall,...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.