Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: irmixaz
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2010, 00:05
Replies: 12
Views: 2,554
Posted By irmixaz
That would be nice

That would be nice
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/11/2010, 23:48
Replies: 12
Views: 2,554
Posted By irmixaz
I need the files witch are installed after...

I need the files witch are installed after running that patch.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/11/2010, 23:42
Replies: 12
Views: 2,554
Posted By irmixaz
[ZSZC] 1.680 content

Hi, Could someone upload content of the newest patch? Thanks.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 18:07
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
Like bobmore11 said, grab pet costs 55 silks. You...

Like bobmore11 said, grab pet costs 55 silks. You can buy 700 for 25$ via paypal. So, for grab pet you pay 55/700*25. It approximately equals 2$. You're using that pet for two bucks whole 4 weeks, 28...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 17:37
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
Anyone knows?

Anyone knows?
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 17:10
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
How much grab pet cost?

How much grab pet cost?
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 17:05
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
Use this 'lost time' with your friends or...

Use this 'lost time' with your friends or something. Go for a dinner with your gf and wait till night for meteor shower ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). And so on..
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 16:38
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
^^, It's smooth after these "pauses".

^^, It's smooth after these "pauses".
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/12/2009, 16:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,121
Posted By irmixaz
:rtfm:

:rtfm:
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/12/2009, 16:29
Replies: 6,213
Views: 385,566
Posted By irmixaz
That's how they are reducing lag.

That's how they are reducing lag.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/23/2009, 22:55
Replies: 73
Views: 5,961
Posted By irmixaz
Chinese are people too and some of them know...

Chinese are people too and some of them know english. I am going to be LongXui then.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/23/2009, 11:37
Replies: 9
Views: 2,131
Posted By irmixaz
Sorry, my bad. I missed one step in the guide....

Sorry, my bad. I missed one step in the guide. Here:
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/22/2009, 15:18
Replies: 9
Views: 2,131
Posted By irmixaz
Yeah, my <20 posts say that there MUST be a...

Yeah, my <20 posts say that there MUST be a virus.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/22/2009, 12:38
Replies: 15
Views: 4,147
Posted By irmixaz
I made a guide how to make it in english by your...

I made a guide how to make it in english by your own hands. Just waiting moderator's approval.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/22/2009, 12:36
Replies: 9
Views: 2,131
Posted By irmixaz
Post [GUIDE] How to make your 2.020 in english

Hi. Sorry for my poor english^^.

After today update everyone's game turned in chinese. So I show you how to make it in english once more.

Note: Always make a backup of Media.pk2 before editing...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 17:56
Replies: 9
Views: 9,980
Posted By irmixaz
It was opened again. I have 2 accounts. Wanna?

It was opened again. I have 2 accounts. Wanna?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/19/2009, 12:05
Replies: 10
Views: 734
Posted By irmixaz
It was opened few minutes ago.

It was opened few minutes ago.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/31/2009, 15:22
Replies: 3
Views: 955
Posted By irmixaz
I'm using XP. "Run as..." gives same...

I'm using XP. "Run as..." gives same error.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/30/2009, 20:12
Replies: 3
Views: 955
Posted By irmixaz
[Request] SJSro (old) DIVISIONINFO.TXT

Hi. I have a problem ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) with my mediapatcher, so I can't change IPs that way. I always used old media.pk2's, and inserted divisioninfo.txt to new...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/12/2009, 14:40
Replies: 71
Views: 4,020
Posted By irmixaz
SJSRO, I think ...

SJSRO, I think
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/04/2009, 19:16
Replies: 544
Views: 42,980
Posted By irmixaz
Can someone post a patched DIVISIONINFO.txt with...

Can someone post a patched DIVISIONINFO.txt with that ip (219.90.118.210)? My mediapatcher is not working :/
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2008, 20:52
Replies: 12
Views: 5,402
Posted By irmixaz
lMySro?

lMySro?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/15/2008, 16:58
Replies: 3
Views: 2,944
Posted By irmixaz
It's working...

It's working ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for me x)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/14/2008, 10:32
Replies: 3
Views: 2,944
Posted By irmixaz
[GUIDE] Shock's pk2 on MySro

Hi. This is my first guide here, so don't be hard on me^^.
Make sure you have Drew benton pk2 tool

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

1. Go here...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/12/2008, 13:39
Replies: 0
Views: 629
Posted By irmixaz
Post Mediapatcher error

Is there another way to change IP from Media.pk2 without using mediapatcher? My one is not working:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Yeah, I want these ECSRO Media.pk2 files on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.