Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kumpas591
Forum: WarRock 07/12/2013, 00:06
Replies: 3
Views: 311
Posted By kumpas591
I do not need to enter the server use my Clienti

I do not need to enter the server use my Clienti
Forum: WarRock 07/11/2013, 00:37
Replies: 3
Views: 311
Posted By kumpas591
Unhappy Please Help Me!!!!

Please help me. I me elitewar client, İnsomnia 2.0 client or Nexus war client. Necessary. Does it help me?
Forum: WarRock 03/16/2013, 10:54
Replies: 7
Views: 538
Posted By kumpas591
No experience, but would like to gain experience

No experience, but would like to gain experience
Forum: WarRock 03/16/2013, 10:22
Replies: 7
Views: 538
Posted By kumpas591
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6042/378716386....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What ıs the problem?
Forum: WarRock 03/15/2013, 21:41
Replies: 0
Views: 285
Posted By kumpas591
[HELP]PVP

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


What ıs the problem?
Forum: WarRock 03/13/2013, 11:40
Replies: 7
Views: 538
Posted By kumpas591
Question Warrock PVP Connection Eror!

Server full seems .recover how to

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock 03/12/2013, 17:52
Replies: 0
Views: 286
Posted By kumpas591
Exclamation Warrock PVP Error!

Warrock pvp server files setting have finished the but now you get the error invalid password how to fix it?
Forum: WarRock 03/12/2013, 17:51
Replies: 5
Views: 557
Posted By kumpas591
Warrock Pvp Help!

Warrock pvp server files setting have finished the but now you get the error invalid password how to fix it?
Forum: WarRock 03/09/2013, 21:26
Replies: 5
Views: 557
Posted By kumpas591
Saol cevabın için Thanks for the reply

Saol cevabın için



Thanks for the reply
Forum: WarRock 03/09/2013, 11:42
Replies: 5
Views: 557
Posted By kumpas591
Warrock PVP Error!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

What is the reason getting this error? and how to fix it?
Forum: WarRock 03/03/2013, 13:04
Replies: 100
Views: 19,725
Posted By kumpas591
udpserver and may not connect to udpserver 2? ...

udpserver and may not connect to udpserver 2?

İnstantblood would you be helping me?



[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I did a few settings and the output of such a...
Forum: WarRock 03/03/2013, 12:58
Replies: 100
Views: 19,725
Posted By kumpas591
http://i49.tinypic.com/2yudf6c.png I did a few...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I did a few settings page came out of such a problem here?
Forum: WarRock 03/02/2013, 20:37
Replies: 100
Views: 19,725
Posted By kumpas591
Where can I find a data file exists in the file...

Where can I find a data file exists in the file alterwar database? Years, with one trying to open databases are different, but still failed.
Forum: WarRock 03/02/2013, 13:43
Replies: 100
Views: 19,725
Posted By kumpas591
http://d1303.hizliresim.com/17/2/knpcc.png I am...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I am trying to Server.php giving this error. Can you help?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.