Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XCodeShin
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2013, 09:39
Replies: 43
Views: 6,396
Posted By XCodeShin
I gonna test it i think.

I gonna test it i think.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/14/2013, 16:07
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
There is Season 5 now so i think doesn't work...

There is Season 5 now so i think doesn't work anymore.
Maybe K1ramoX will update it. Just wait.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2013, 20:25
Replies: 10
Views: 1,923
Posted By XCodeShin
Thanks alot for this i love you. :O

Thanks alot for this i love you. :O
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2013, 20:16
Replies: 10
Views: 1,923
Posted By XCodeShin
Works with this site too.: Get a Free Shooting...

Works with this site too.:
Get a Free Shooting Star Spark Rifle Item Pack for S4 League at GameCoach.tv ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

And there you will get a FREE PREMIUM ITEM PACK!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2013, 20:11
Replies: 10
Views: 1,923
Posted By XCodeShin
Nvm i got it to work! Thanks alot nicee!

Nvm i got it to work!
Thanks alot nicee!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/12/2013, 19:30
Replies: 95
Views: 11,484
Posted By XCodeShin
Work only 10-15 min? If yes i will use x7...

Work only 10-15 min?
If yes i will use x7 loader. :)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 17:43
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
Do you wan't to post it here?

Do you wan't to post it here?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 15:11
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
Thanks alot!;) I have Vista 32bit too. Now...

Thanks alot!;)
I have Vista 32bit too.
Now idk what i must do.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 14:49
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
Please someone help me... I don't have any .x7...

Please someone help me...
I don't have any .x7 files.
How to get them ??
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 14:35
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
K1ramoX can you help me please? I don't...

K1ramoX can you help me please?
I don't understand how to use it..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 14:29
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
I don't know how to use it...:( I don't have...

I don't know how to use it...:(
I don't have any x7 files..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 13:59
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,399
Posted By XCodeShin
Thanks .. But where are the x7 files?

Thanks ..
But where are the x7 files?
Forum: S4 League 03/09/2013, 18:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,176
Posted By XCodeShin
This is for people who don't have money to buy...

This is for people who don't have money to buy AP.
I'm sure you have AP or you had AP...

There is a bug to make it succes 100% but i can't find it..
I'm gonna search for that...^^..
P.s: If i...
Forum: S4 League 03/09/2013, 18:29
Replies: 7
Views: 1,176
Posted By XCodeShin
Cool [TuT] How to get Pen Capsule [FP]

Hello epvp.
I wanted so bad that Dha-41 Subs you know? Those fishes :D.
I decided to make a new account oh srry not one like 5...

So i entered on first one played 2 matches and got lvl.;)
Then...
Forum: S4 League 03/07/2013, 19:59
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Posted By XCodeShin
[Help] How search values [32bit]

Hey again epvp users.
I wanna know how i can search valueas like Inf. Sp on 32bit..Is it possible?
Please help me i can't find any good tutorial..
If someone wan't to help then send me a PM how i...
Forum: AutoIt 03/07/2013, 16:58
Replies: 4
Views: 705
Posted By XCodeShin
[Help] AutoIt hack

Hi all.
I created a hack for S4 league .
But it doesn't works..Can someone help me..
I can run it succesufully but when i choose a function press start and start S4 league this comes up:
...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2013, 16:14
Replies: 25
Views: 3,039
Posted By XCodeShin
Lol almost 1,000 people viewed this thread and...

Lol almost 1,000 people viewed this thread and only 5 thanks...
Please give to him thanks and then maybe he will make v2!!!
And if there will be a bypass in the future we will have hack!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/03/2013, 16:48
Replies: 38
Views: 3,423
Posted By XCodeShin
We are close to 50 thanks! So be ready to...

We are close to 50 thanks!
So be ready to release the bypass. :D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/03/2013, 16:46
Replies: 25
Views: 3,039
Posted By XCodeShin
Nice it works.. But i need bypasss.:D

Nice it works..
But i need bypasss.:D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/13/2013, 21:17
Replies: 82
Views: 8,254
Posted By XCodeShin
I don't know if it works now but yesterday just...

I don't know if it works now but yesterday just worked fine..:)
Forum: S4 League 02/13/2013, 21:06
Replies: 25
Views: 1,531
Posted By XCodeShin
Alice in WonderLand wtf? ;o

Alice in WonderLand wtf? ;o
Forum: MapleStory 02/13/2013, 20:46
Replies: 10
Views: 1,145
Posted By XCodeShin
I don't recomend to play that game. Believe me. ...

I don't recomend to play that game. Believe me.
It's P2W.If you wish to pay for it then okay.
I stopped playing Maple from like 2 years ago i was playing GMS.
Now i see that there is Europe too..I...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.