Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sk0601
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2014, 00:37
Replies: 15
Views: 9,544
Posted By sk0601
I really don't understand mabinogi modding yet,...

I really don't understand mabinogi modding yet, and I've gone through the past forum entries but they don't even really say anyhting but outdated things.

But if you ask about being told whats new...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2014, 17:33
Replies: 169
Views: 29,380
Posted By sk0601
Worked after several restarts and reputting it...

Worked after several restarts and reputting it back in
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/05/2014, 00:54
Replies: 234
Views: 50,342
Posted By sk0601
Renaming worked, I am unsure why anyoenlse is...

Renaming worked, I am unsure why anyoenlse is having issues
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/19/2014, 00:41
Replies: 430
Views: 64,527
Posted By sk0601
I cant unrar it, lol. it stops at 1%,...

I cant unrar it,

lol.

it stops at 1%, then the rar closes

EDIT*

got it to work but nothing hack wise works :L
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2013, 19:36
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,312
Posted By sk0601
Strafe allowed you to move to the side, aka q and...

Strafe allowed you to move to the side, aka q and e movement, while using the speed.

rather than bein stopped to normal speed when you try and move side to side
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2013, 16:11
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,312
Posted By sk0601
I'm not sure if this is a uh, thing on my end or...

I'm not sure if this is a uh, thing on my end or the actual trainer.

but the gravity is not working.

For one second it may pop me up but then it stops working.

Same thing goes with fly.
...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.