Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hakmetin2
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/05/2013, 08:26
Replies: 0
Views: 278
Posted By hakmetin2
HELPME

I have Metin2 pvp server. Game 34083. But i cant switch boni in 10 minutes.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

HELP me plz

:(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/05/2013, 00:58
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By hakmetin2
Post Game 34083 Metin2 GAME 34083 HElP me ...

Game 34083

Metin2 GAME 34083

HElP me



HELP ME GAMEVERSION : 3483
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/05/2013, 00:55
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By hakmetin2
Lightbulb i cant change bonuses

i have some problem with my game.

when i change my object bonus . I cant change in 10 minute.

when i wait 10 minutes i can change. ?

how can i change this. ? Plz HELP me.:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/05/2013, 00:53
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By hakmetin2
Exclamation I CANT CHANGE BONUS IN 10 MINUTE!

i have some problem with my game.

when i change my object bonus . I cant change in 10 minute.

when i wait 10 minutes i can change. ?

how can i change this. ? Plz HELP me.:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/03/2013, 01:55
Replies: 129
Views: 36,228
Posted By hakmetin2
Yes oww no i dont have . i add 4 Mondi...

Yes

oww no i dont have .

i add 4 Mondi but this doesnt have
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/02/2013, 19:06
Replies: 129
Views: 36,228
Posted By hakmetin2
HOW I GO THIS MAP ? I Add but icant go ? which...

HOW I GO THIS MAP ? I Add but icant go ? which code is this



how did u go ther i cant go
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/27/2013, 18:28
Replies: 83
Views: 41,806
Posted By hakmetin2
i cant add :/ plz help

i cant add :/ plz help
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.