Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vemath
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2013, 16:26
Replies: 197
Views: 104,200
Posted By vemath
I said that the accesory is 1061088 for male and...

I said that the accesory is 1061088 for male and 1061089 for female.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2013, 20:31
Replies: 197
Views: 104,200
Posted By vemath
I figured out the Ids for the Hunter set. Male:...

I figured out the Ids for the Hunter set.
Male: Shirt - 1021089
Pants - 1031089
Gloves - 1041089
Shoes - 1051089
Acc - 1061088

Female: Shirt - 1021090
Pants - 1031090
Gloves - 1041090
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2013, 16:11
Replies: 675
Views: 74,350
Posted By vemath
Login: elitepvpers Password: elitepvpers1

Login: elitepvpers
Password: elitepvpers1
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2013, 18:17
Replies: 675
Views: 74,350
Posted By vemath
msvcp100.dll free download - DLL-files.com...

msvcp100.dll free download - DLL-files.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
This should help.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2013, 20:17
Replies: 726
Views: 90,534
Posted By vemath
After I type the id, it's telling me that the...

After I type the id, it's telling me that the command is unknown, and after typing "/idset" again, it's changing all items to id "0".
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2013, 18:30
Replies: 119
Views: 13,979
Posted By vemath
S4 is crashing.

S4 is crashing.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.