Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: neilcatorce
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/14/2013, 13:19
Replies: 1
Views: 2,250
Posted By neilcatorce
I want to make my own private server but I don't...

I want to make my own private server but I don't know how to start. I know how to edit UIs, Items, Characters.... I have hundreds of 3D models that made by myself and ready to be import to any games....
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 10/13/2013, 17:23
Replies: 27
Views: 5,731
Posted By neilcatorce
cool, is it possible to add whole new models to...

cool, is it possible to add whole new models to the game??
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/29/2013, 10:53
Replies: 2
Views: 487
Posted By neilcatorce
k thanks,

k thanks,
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/29/2013, 10:16
Replies: 2
Views: 487
Posted By neilcatorce
CO 3D files

what is the format of CO's 3D and what tools can i use to edit it??
thank you in advance.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.