Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Teemo.Epvp
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/06/2013, 19:59
Replies: 1
Views: 267
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
I do have gold to sell , but i won't go first...

I do have gold to sell , but i won't go first since i have more rep and you have 1 infraction. I can sell 500m
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/03/2013, 04:12
Replies: 2
Views: 242
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
WTS EU gold ! Only moneybookers.

I'm selling EU gold Sc
Price is 0.145 euros / million.

I won't go first , only with high rep people , (Nyre and Dialogue, don't even try to scamm me).

If you need some , just contact me via...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/02/2013, 03:29
Replies: 26
Views: 1,399
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Care , he must be a scammer..

Care , he must be a scammer..
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/25/2013, 18:21
Replies: 0
Views: 201
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
WTS B.net account WOW MoP , D3 , SC1 , SC2

Id like to sell this account , since i won't use it anymore.

PM me or post here the price , i d like to get paid via moneybookers .
I ll go first if you seems trusted to me , but scammers don't...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/23/2013, 15:48
Replies: 10
Views: 420
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Wow guys , i promess you it s not mine -_-

Wow guys , i promess you it s not mine -_-
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/23/2013, 15:40
Replies: 3
Views: 292
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Dialogue big scammer.. EEGold is a trusted guy ,...

Dialogue big scammer.. EEGold is a trusted guy , sold him
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 18:01
Replies: 8
Views: 287
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Are you kidding me ? there are not my accounts ,...

Are you kidding me ? there are not my accounts , you kid , i will report your for false accusation
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 18:00
Replies: 10
Views: 420
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
That s true , don't even think 1 sec that those...

That s true , don't even think 1 sec that those accounts are mine , PM all of them and ask ID card scan ..
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 13:10
Replies: 8
Views: 287
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
I m using it ^^ sorry

I m using it ^^ sorry
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 13:09
Replies: 9
Views: 275
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Bought one , no need anymore , sorry

Bought one , no need anymore , sorry
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 11:16
Replies: 10
Views: 420
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
I pmed you my skype , creat an account and add me...

I pmed you my skype , creat an account and add me , it will be easier to make trades.
And thanks
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 10:58
Replies: 10
Views: 420
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
I accept paypal , monneybookers , and Western...

I accept paypal , monneybookers , and Western union .
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/22/2013, 10:57
Replies: 8
Views: 287
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
25 euros

25 euros
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/21/2013, 23:55
Replies: 8
Views: 287
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Thanks , still got 1 left bump

Thanks , still got 1 left



bump
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/21/2013, 01:13
Replies: 3
Views: 295
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
i have 3B to sell , need?

i have 3B to sell , need?
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/21/2013, 00:06
Replies: 9
Views: 275
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Buying 1 eu D3 account

i buy an D3 account , post here if you can sell me one
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/20/2013, 17:01
Replies: 10
Views: 420
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
WTS D3 eu sc GOLD!

I m selling EU d3 sc gold for 0.15-0.17eu/M

I ve got a lot in stock.

Pm me or post here if you need some gold.


Ps : i won't go first with new traders
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/20/2013, 03:02
Replies: 23
Views: 1,302
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
2 accounts EU to sell with level 60s on it , tell...

2 accounts EU to sell with level 60s on it , tell me if you need
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/19/2013, 17:14
Replies: 29
Views: 1,352
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Sold 2000M , good buyer :) GOT MORE...

Sold 2000M , good buyer :)




GOT MORE IN STOCK!!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/17/2013, 22:42
Replies: 8
Views: 287
Posted By Teemo.Epvp
Selling EU D3 accounts

I m selling 3 Eu D3 accounts , with para lvl 9 , 49 , 40.

I only accept moneybookers. Pm me or post here if you need those.

2 left
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.