Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hongru
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/05/2013, 14:00
Replies: 2
Views: 301
Posted By hongru
Really? This is a forum with hacks. Much people...

Really? This is a forum with hacks. Much people like slain create and post hacks on this server. Pffu.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/05/2013, 13:52
Replies: 2
Views: 301
Posted By hongru
Can you give a mobberhack

HI, i'm new in this forum.
I wanna one mobberhack for pserver.
But I need a hack what are .dll.
Why .dll? Simple. This metin have some protection agains people who wanna modify, add other stuff...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/13/2013, 01:46
Replies: 0
Views: 322
Posted By hongru
One questions.

I played one metin2 private server, but, I have a questions.
Here are one bug with mount, one of my friend hit metins with aprox. 62k damage and I hit with just 44.
Here are mount like a Blue...
Forum: Metin2 09/12/2013, 18:35
Replies: 1
Views: 471
Posted By hongru
Wink One questions.

I played one metin2 private server, but, I have a questions.
Here are one bug with mount, one of my friend hit metins with aprox. 62k damage and I hit with just 44.
Here are mount like a Blue...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.