Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hidden321
Forum: Kal Online 04/18/2013, 14:42
Replies: 7
Views: 1,769
Posted By hidden321
pamz12 thanks for your answer and your time :)...

pamz12 thanks for your answer and your time :) you answered me allright, ill look into it.
Forum: Kal Online 04/17/2013, 12:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,769
Posted By hidden321
Very constructive post, i mean why, if you know...

Very constructive post, i mean why, if you know the solution to the problem dont you tell it? this is the forum for this kind of stuff, is it not?
I dont need you, to post idiotic stuff into my...
Forum: Kal Online 04/16/2013, 21:59
Replies: 7
Views: 1,769
Posted By hidden321
and how do i get it ?

and how do i get it ?
Forum: Kal Online 04/16/2013, 15:32
Replies: 7
Views: 1,769
Posted By hidden321
BangoKal Stats reset (SOB)

Anyone know a way how to reset stats on BangoKal without SoB? If you do please let me know i'm paying up to 5€ for the info, or you can do it for free, your choice.
Forum: Kal Online 04/15/2013, 10:08
Replies: 1,948
Sticky: KalMarket
Views: 400,606
Posted By hidden321
wtb geons on bango kal Bango - Private KalOnline...

wtb geons on bango kal Bango - Private KalOnline Server ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
pmme with offers, paying with paypal
Forum: Kal Online 02/15/2013, 12:00
Replies: 12
Views: 2,157
Posted By hidden321
why dont you shut the fuck up JadorE, you're the...

why dont you shut the fuck up JadorE, you're the worst GM i ever came across, you telling your players something is allowed and than we get banned by other GMs, you stupid piece of shit.
Forum: Kal Online 01/31/2013, 20:29
Replies: 7
Views: 782
Posted By hidden321
Than why are u replying? P.S: Problem is...

Than why are u replying?

P.S: Problem is solved so mod can lock this
Forum: Kal Online 01/31/2013, 04:21
Replies: 8
Views: 720
Posted By hidden321
can any admin block brotom and pamz please? they...

can any admin block brotom and pamz please? they trashing my topic with offtopic in slovenian language
Forum: Kal Online 01/30/2013, 20:28
Replies: 7
Views: 782
Posted By hidden321
Well I play the game for fun, but if i get block...

Well I play the game for fun, but if i get block for no reason, or reason stupid as that, I do care. It's yust not fair.

FightZ everytime I tell you about my problem you say talk to GM who blocked...
Forum: Kal Online 01/28/2013, 21:55
Replies: 7
Views: 782
Posted By hidden321
FightZ - Hidden

Since I got blocked <GM>JadorE wont talk to me and he wont respond my F/L so can't you do something about that? As you know i got blocked for something i couldn't predict is against the rules (since...
Forum: Kal Online 01/27/2013, 22:03
Replies: 8
Views: 720
Posted By hidden321
How do i talk to JarodE when he doesn't talk to...

How do i talk to JarodE when he doesn't talk to me? I send him few F/L but nothing. Can you talk to him or give me atleast his mail, skype, teamspeak where i can get to him directly?
Forum: Kal Online 01/27/2013, 18:52
Replies: 8
Views: 720
Posted By hidden321
Hvala za tvoje konstruktivno mnenje, ki pa je...

Hvala za tvoje konstruktivno mnenje, ki pa je tukaj nepotrebno, bedak primitivn.
Forum: Kal Online 01/27/2013, 18:23
Replies: 8
Views: 720
Posted By hidden321
Forum: Kal Online 01/23/2013, 18:27
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
FightZ so wasup with my account on hidden, can...

FightZ so wasup with my account on hidden, can you do something about that? I even donated a lot to your server(still have 10k DC coins on account), why would i wanna get block on lvl 104 mage, if i...
Forum: Kal Online 01/22/2013, 13:19
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
FightZ? Come on mate I played the game by the...

FightZ? Come on mate I played the game by the rules, and now JarodE yust banned me without any explanation, can you please atleast ask him why did he ban me, It's really annoying to get banned and...
Forum: Kal Online 01/22/2013, 02:21
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
I did send him a F/L to tell me why I was blocked...

I did send him a F/L to tell me why I was blocked but no reply. It was JadorE who blocked me tho.
Forum: Kal Online 01/21/2013, 21:50
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
Yes you are indeed very mature.

Yes you are indeed very mature.
Forum: Kal Online 01/21/2013, 19:11
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
FightZ as I see you do speak english, so why...

FightZ as I see you do speak english, so why can't you answer my PM? I got blocked from hidden, I dont know why I got blocked, is that how you guys deal with players? Block them while they AFK and...
Forum: Kal Online 01/20/2013, 03:41
Replies: 107
Views: 8,684
Posted By hidden321
Hey i have one question, why did you make this...

Hey i have one question, why did you make this project if you have a hidden kal? As i'm seeing this server aint such a big HIT from the people online :) Yust wondering...is this even for real or u...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.