Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Quioma
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/14/2013, 04:54
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,531
Posted By Quioma
I ordered some level 5 refs on the 2nd August and...

I ordered some level 5 refs on the 2nd August and still haven't got anything. :o Any reason why?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/06/2013, 03:29
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,531
Posted By Quioma
I ordered some level 5s so I can get just IP but...

I ordered some level 5s so I can get just IP but nothing has happened for 4 days so far :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2013, 22:12
Replies: 337
Views: 34,479
Posted By Quioma
Can I buy 50 level 5 refs? I don't have 25 pos...

Can I buy 50 level 5 refs? I don't have 25 pos reps but don't mind just gifting you on paypal so I don't have to scan ID (no one bothers leaving them). Is that ok?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/22/2013, 17:07
Replies: 104
Views: 10,018
Posted By Quioma
I sent you a PM, would like an account leveling...

I sent you a PM, would like an account leveling from level 8 to 20 please reply.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/28/2013, 12:03
Replies: 877
Views: 103,878
Posted By Quioma
How much would you charge for level 7 to 20? You...

How much would you charge for level 7 to 20? You can get xp boost. I want it levelled because I have RP on this account and want to be able to gift me main account and friends.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2013, 23:22
Replies: 82
Views: 3,479
Posted By Quioma
Why do you blank out the total games, is your MMR...

Why do you blank out the total games, is your MMR really awful?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/19/2013, 01:09
Replies: 293
Views: 26,496
Posted By Quioma
I would buy > 3x1890rp daily for 3 days = 42 € <...

I would buy > 3x1890rp daily for 3 days = 42 € < added you on skype!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2013, 23:40
Replies: 2,156
Views: 197,824
Posted By Quioma
When was last time someone got banned? and for...

When was last time someone got banned? and for how many accounts? I want to order some IP only refs but a bit scared, I don't want to lose everything. Lvl 5 is less risky yeah? Anyone got banned for...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/07/2013, 20:33
Replies: 97
Views: 10,548
Posted By Quioma
How much for some placement matches? :)

How much for some placement matches? :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/07/2013, 12:27
Replies: 414
Views: 35,021
Posted By Quioma
How much to play placement matches? maybe will...

How much to play placement matches? maybe will have 10 or 5 depending on the price.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2013, 21:50
Replies: 15
Views: 1,341
Posted By Quioma
Hi! Would you be willing to boost on euw? If so...

Hi! Would you be willing to boost on euw?
If so then how much would you charge to play 10 placement matches? or 5 placement matches? Hoping for them to all be wins and do you take request to play...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2013, 21:48
Replies: 332
Views: 42,797
Posted By Quioma
How much would you charge to play 10 placement...

How much would you charge to play 10 placement matches? or 5 placement matches? Hoping for them to all be wins and do you take request to play particular champs/role?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/06/2013, 21:45
Replies: 43
Views: 4,313
Posted By Quioma
How much would you charge to play 10 placement...

How much would you charge to play 10 placement matches on EUW? or 5 placement matches? Hoping for them to all be wins and do you take request to play particular champs/role?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/04/2013, 21:47
Replies: 1
Views: 288
Posted By Quioma
WTB NA account for $10 or trade for GW2 account, accepting best offer

Hi guys, so basically I'm looking for an account on NA. I signed up to this forum for this LoL trading section so I could buy services and buy a smurf account. I play on EUW on my main but I would...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2013, 19:54
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By Quioma
WTB NA account for $10 or trade for GW2 account, accepting best offer

Hi guys, so basically I'm looking for an account on NA. I signed up to this forum for this LoL trading section so I could buy services and buy a smurf account. I play on EUW on my main but I would...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/22/2013, 14:00
Replies: 49
Views: 3,469
Posted By Quioma
I can offer 10$, i will go first.

I can offer 10$, i will go first.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 16:59
Replies: 7
Views: 509
Posted By Quioma
I registered on this forum to buy myself an extra...

I registered on this forum to buy myself an extra LoL account and buy refs so I haven't done any trades. I don't normally trade accounts but I have this spare GW2 because I never got into the game....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 05:08
Replies: 4
Views: 330
Posted By Quioma
I could offer you 12 dollars if you really want...

I could offer you 12 dollars if you really want to sell it cheap? I'll go first on paypal. I'm looking for an account to play ranked on before risking my main ; _ ; though I might have bad ping on...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 02:01
Replies: 7
Views: 509
Posted By Quioma
I can offer you a GW2 account, I hardly played it...

I can offer you a GW2 account, I hardly played it so you'd be starting fresh on it. Would prefer if you got me name change with the account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 00:16
Replies: 26
Views: 1,094
Posted By Quioma
So 12e*gold for leveling to 30? or do you mean...

So 12e*gold for leveling to 30? or do you mean euro? 'cause that's so cheap.
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.