Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: exdeeu
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/19/2013, 15:32
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
may be. and for points. Don't you tell me how...

may be. and for points.
Don't you tell me how do you create res files form images?
If you are angry for using your background res files, I can change them with background images, it's basic for me,...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/19/2013, 01:32
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
I'm working on multiplayer. It's difficult for...

I'm working on multiplayer. It's difficult for me, I'm trying, but I don't know that how to run server.exe from internet.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/19/2013, 01:21
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
I made it already.:cool:

I made it already.:cool:
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/19/2013, 01:02
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
info script does not include mobs with...

info script does not include mobs



with this code, is there just one streuner suck named mob created and when it destoryed new one created? I don't think so.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/19/2013, 00:50
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
what about exp/honor/uri/text etc?

what about exp/honor/uri/text etc?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2013, 22:27
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
It is for adding resources but I asked how can I...

It is for adding resources but I asked how can I make resources from images
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2013, 22:05
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
I used but there is a lot of subjects for making...

I used but there is a lot of subjects for making resources but I don't understand which one is right for making game maker resources. Can you tell me which program used for making game maker...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2013, 21:49
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
rider735 I'm Ersin A. You are right, I used a...

rider735
I'm Ersin A.
You are right, I used a lot of things which belongs other developers. I always write that developing not creating. All of the images belongs to darkorbit, source codes belogs...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/10/2013, 00:15
Replies: 156
Views: 25,501
Posted By exdeeu
download game and aopen game folder then open...

download game and aopen game folder then open data folder old client music here named base.wav
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/11/2013, 12:03
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By exdeeu
I have same game save file which I uploaded with...

I have same game save file which I uploaded with the game, sorry.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/11/2013, 00:56
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By exdeeu
I have skype but I don't use. This problem may...

I have skype but I don't use.
This problem may be caused by if you change something in save file or trying to edit some values with cheat engine.
Try with starting new game, and change values only...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/10/2013, 23:58
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By exdeeu
Please try again, if problem still remain, I will...

Please try again, if problem still remain, I will search what causes this bug and I will try to solve.



1.Other ships ranks determined randomly by game, I noted this, It will determined except...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/10/2013, 18:05
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By exdeeu
please write. It is possible. It...

please write.





It is possible. It may be caused by;
1. reason: darkorbit changed portals in some maps, I'm not sure but I think X7 map portals. Because X7 portals differed from another all...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/09/2013, 11:58
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By exdeeu
Thanks for bugs. New developement version is...

Thanks for bugs.
New developement version is ready and download link will be active 23/04/2013.
1.BUG : solved. now a timer counts down. When it's zero, wave active and GG portals disappear (no...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.