Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BabylonX
Forum: Main 12/13/2008, 04:59
Replies: 136
Views: 33,133
Posted By BabylonX
WooHoo! Danke! Good luck to all.:D

WooHoo! Danke! Good luck to all.:D
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/05/2008, 12:13
Replies: 37
Views: 9,872
Posted By BabylonX
I'm still holding tight before I try anything...

I'm still holding tight before I try anything yet. I'm thinking that with the 3.0.2 patch that the auto-ban might be working now since I have seen some threads about being banned since then.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/01/2008, 17:40
Replies: 19
Views: 3,343
Posted By BabylonX
We just need to change our IP's via MAC, perhaps...

We just need to change our IP's via MAC, perhaps run through proxy and preferably use another machine apart from your primary to just make sure things are kosher. Test and probe and see what might...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/05/2008, 07:47
Replies: 10
Views: 944
Posted By BabylonX
Great news! Sifting through the posts can get...

Great news! Sifting through the posts can get tedious at times when looking for something specific. Thanks!
Forum: Cabal Online 02/27/2008, 07:31
Replies: 4
Views: 1,492
Posted By BabylonX
I have 2 sytems running Cabal NM. One with and...

I have 2 sytems running Cabal NM. One with and one without the bypass. The one with the bypass d/c on a regular basis though at trandom times while the one without (using unmodded .exe) never d/c's....
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/30/2007, 21:52
Replies: 351
Views: 54,980
Posted By BabylonX
Don't listen to some of these ingrates, the bot...

Don't listen to some of these ingrates, the bot is not at all complicated to use and getting colors is no harder than being able to move the pointer. I just wanted to add that it runs pretty good for...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.