Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Megenhos
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 11:10
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
up.

up.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2014, 17:27
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
Up.

Up.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2014, 17:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
Up, I'm submiting tonight, few spots left, ...

Up, I'm submiting tonight, few spots left, contact me asap
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 21:32
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 20:26
Replies: 7
Views: 367
Posted By Megenhos
I got a gold 5 if it helps you, add dmsalerio on...

I got a gold 5 if it helps you, add dmsalerio on skype and I'll give you screens and details.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 09:38
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
Up.

Up.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 00:43
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
It's not my first time doing this, proof can be...

It's not my first time doing this, proof can be shown, prizes will be received as well.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 00:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
Well, the guy above me has never done this before...

Well, the guy above me has never done this before and is basically clueless about what's going on here, just expressing his stupid thoughts on this, I'd rather not comment on his behavior.

Still...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2014, 00:00
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
1st place still up on both servers

1st place still up on both servers
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2014, 20:53
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
I've created a tournament thread on an another...

I've created a tournament thread on an another community, got a lot of players there to participate. Whoever pays, gets a spot in the winning teams and can get any of these prizes from above.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2014, 18:57
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
It's intended for sales. :)

It's intended for sales. :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2014, 18:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,170
Posted By Megenhos
TOURNAMENT RP, TRIUMPHANT RYZE.

1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player
2nd place: 2400 RP per player
3rd place: 1600 RP per player
4th place: 800 RP per player


I already got 23 people, need 2 more, the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2014, 18:18
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
Up

Up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2014, 22:15
Replies: 5
Views: 234
Posted By Megenhos
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] , your price fits for all my accounts.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2014, 21:32
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
UP, lowered prices.

UP, lowered prices.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/29/2014, 07:51
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
Push, only serious offers.

Push, only serious offers.
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/28/2014, 16:00
Replies: 0
Views: 247
Posted By Megenhos
FIFA 15 CODES AND COINS.

I won't go first and the payment is only Paysafe card, for offers and anything add dmsalerio on skype, thanks. By the way they're the cheapest prices on internet right now, I bought them in bulk, add...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/28/2014, 12:16
Replies: 9
Views: 308
Posted By Megenhos
Hit me up on skype dmsalerio and I'll fix it for...

Hit me up on skype dmsalerio and I'll fix it for you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 21:15
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
I'd like to negociate the price on skype, I'd...

I'd like to negociate the price on skype, I'd rather not give a price here and get confronted for being too much / low.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 19:20
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
Up.

Up.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 19:11
Replies: 14
Views: 476
Posted By Megenhos
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

dmsalerio
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 17:08
Replies: 13
Views: 425
Posted By Megenhos
Got a platinum account with Championship Riven on...

Got a platinum account with Championship Riven on it, hit me up on skype, purple.dreams60
Forum: Origin Trading 09/27/2014, 00:49
Replies: 0
Views: 1,323
Posted By Megenhos
Origin account with FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, FIFA 15

purple.dreams60 for offers, I'll give u pics there too.

up
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/27/2014, 00:35
Replies: 0
Views: 677
Posted By Megenhos
FIFA 15/14 COINS, FIFA 14 PLAYERS, FIFA 15 CODES FOR ORIGIN.

I'm trying to stay cheap since I bought a bulk of them and got a good discount :)

Also, I got FIFA 14 Players that I'll sell to get FIFA 15 coins / money

Also fifa 14/15 coins, really cheap.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/26/2014, 19:54
Replies: 18
Views: 1,209
Posted By Megenhos
Championship Riven account + 2 other accounts with 45 skins + SGU

I'm selling
a) Championship Riven account, around 60 skins including Championship Riven, Kitty Kat Katarina and a lot of IP + 90 champs


b) A gold 5 account, 95 champions, 6 page of runes, 46...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.