Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hespora
Forum: Lineage 2 02/22/2017, 18:32
Replies: 1
Views: 1,692
Posted By hespora
What current bots are even out there

Hi there,


(no worries, not looking for cracks or anything ;))

So after 5+ years of not playing, I started playing on a private server again. Currently running a little train with l2tower...
Forum: Archlord 10/03/2007, 14:05
Replies: 26
Views: 8,633
Posted By hespora
no, not one farmer. A group of farmers selling...

no, not one farmer. A group of farmers selling pots over a single acc. Sorry, but some 400 pots, that's maybe 5 farmers for 4 days, if not less.
Forum: Archlord 10/03/2007, 13:20
Replies: 26
Views: 8,633
Posted By hespora
He means it's the sale/bank char of a group of...

He means it's the sale/bank char of a group of farmers, that's why he has so many pots.
Forum: Archlord 10/03/2007, 12:57
Replies: 2
Views: 1,567
Posted By hespora
bleh, I was abit out of my mind yesterday.... the...

bleh, I was abit out of my mind yesterday.... the whole deal about this is that you damage the player without gaining first attacker flag.
Forum: Archlord 10/03/2007, 01:06
Replies: 39
Views: 6,571
Posted By hespora
Odd... well, I'm trying to reproduce this and I...

Odd... well, I'm trying to reproduce this and I fail. Don't get me wrong, replacing the skill works perfectly, but it triggers the cooldown on Elemental Storm, and until that's gone, it won't work...
Forum: Archlord 10/02/2007, 20:40
Replies: 2
Views: 1,567
Posted By hespora
Multi Strike exploit

Dunno if this is new or old, and credits for discovering don't go to me but a ranger friend anyways:

Target a player that's standing close to a mob (or drag a mob next to him), then use multi...
Forum: Archlord 10/02/2007, 20:34
Replies: 39
Views: 6,571
Posted By hespora
I wonder too... ;) Seriously, the way you...

I wonder too... ;) Seriously, the way you described it doesn't work for me, and it shouldn't work at all; they shoulda fixed that long ago.
Forum: Archlord 10/02/2007, 20:31
Replies: 258
Views: 51,510
Posted By hespora
Heh... well I have it confirmed, the chaincast...

Heh... well I have it confirmed, the chaincast isn't on my client alone; it happens on the Server, other players see it happen. Doesn't do any good though when those casts don't do damage. I need to...
Forum: Archlord 10/01/2007, 03:09
Replies: 258
Views: 51,510
Posted By hespora
I don't know if it is, because I don't know if I...

I don't know if it is, because I don't know if I really *am* chaincasting skill2, or if it's just my client. Judging from the packets, I think I am, but I don't have anyone trustworthy on the server...
Forum: Archlord 10/01/2007, 02:47
Replies: 258
Views: 51,510
Posted By hespora
Going from what I read so far and what I've...

Going from what I read so far and what I've tried, wouldn't it be easier to just switch the cooldown and ignore the skill replacement? I mean - I send a packet to the server saying "I use skill XY",...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.