Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kaelos
Forum: Browsergames 11/22/2014, 18:49
Replies: 0
Views: 345
Posted By kaelos
someone tell me the name of the game

Site (mko-br.ddns.net)

Busco Equipe para Tradução

RC : 9982444

Falar Com Kael

~~~~~~~~~~Augumas [SS] De Exemplo do Jogo ~~~~~~|
Foto De Exemplo Do Player Ninja :...
Forum: Facebook 06/14/2013, 16:34
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,197
Posted By kaelos
Talking any help me?

wanted help from someone who knows how to swap the cash for gold check this script
Forum: Facebook 06/11/2013, 17:31
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,197
Posted By kaelos
Wings of Destiny

Game: Wings of Destiny/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much money/cash
I have open files but do not know how to remove checking cash....
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/03/2012, 17:25
Replies: 2
Views: 587
Posted By kaelos
yes it is possible , but do not ask me how. ...

yes it is possible , but do not ask me how.
Which is a linux is Playsro
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/18/2010, 04:53
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
use this Link Protection...

use this


Link Protection ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/09/2010, 02:01
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
I picked up the work of the Brazilian version ...

I picked up the work of the Brazilian version

I send you the sources to translate and update ok

message waiting.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/01/2010, 15:39
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Smile ^^

^^
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/23/2010, 15:01
Replies: 11
Views: 1,294
Posted By kaelos
In "Brasil" version working At. Is Bot Need...

In "Brasil" version working At.

Is Bot Need Running admin account for win "Vista" and "Win7"
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/21/2010, 03:35
Replies: 3
Views: 794
Posted By kaelos
Use This Site Gerador de CPF - Como Gerar...

Use This Site

Gerador de CPF - Como Gerar CPF 's Válidos para Testes de Software ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/17/2010, 14:44
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
^^

^^
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/13/2010, 03:19
Replies: 4
Views: 676
Posted By kaelos
Hunft.... I give up trying , I'm no good...

Hunft....
I give up trying , I'm no good Sorry...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/11/2010, 23:27
Replies: 4
Views: 676
Posted By kaelos
Sorry.:facepalm:

Sorry.:facepalm:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/11/2010, 20:00
Replies: 4
Views: 676
Posted By kaelos
Plz help.

I have One Problem
I found almost all Ponteirs ,only one missing
LooK.


[Memory_Char]
Base=00xxxxxx <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Health=NULL,E0,200
Max_Health=NULL,E0,214
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/09/2010, 22:17
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Plz Re-update

Game Vession 1.55
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/03/2010, 22:13
Replies: 7
Views: 1,130
Posted By kaelos
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/29/2010, 22:28
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
This release For Win XP ... no Vista and Win7 ...

This release For Win XP ... no Vista and Win7 ...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/22/2010, 18:41
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/21/2010, 16:57
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
O jogo Sofreu Update do 1.52 para 1.53 em 1 dia...

O jogo Sofreu Update do 1.52 para 1.53 em 1 dia ai n tem como acompanha
soh espera um poco que jaja sai a release ok... :mofo:
Forum: General Gaming Releases 04/20/2010, 23:27
Replies: 470
Views: 49,466
Posted By kaelos
Great schlat . :D

Great schlat . :D
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/20/2010, 21:56
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Bug Correction :/

Bug Correction :/
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/20/2010, 15:27
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
hunft...

New Update 1.53

I send .exe in MP
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/20/2010, 00:58
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
TKs Man... :)

TKs Man... :)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/19/2010, 22:31
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
I Send . You Need only .exe??

I Send . You Need only .exe??
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/17/2010, 23:33
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Primeiro espea a gent rafaser ele depois Procura...

Primeiro espea a gent rafaser ele depois Procura no forum q tem tuto!!
(ou Vice Verça)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 04/16/2010, 02:40
Replies: 71
Views: 9,196
Posted By kaelos
Ok... I will try

Ok... I will try
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.