Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: legend1313
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/30/2013, 13:33
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
nauna pa fuji kesa sa mga me bayad : ) A+ sir...

nauna pa fuji kesa sa mga me bayad : ) A+ sir fuji: )))))))), dapat ikaw nlng may bayad eh sila wala! ; p
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/08/2013, 00:58
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
be careful of this post, he wants to help, and...

be careful of this post, he wants to help, and his begging for you to click the links? hmmm this is 1 sample that hacks you! Not the fuji trainer itself
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/11/2013, 16:30
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
I bought K9 because fuji didnt update in holy...

I bought K9 because fuji didnt update in holy week and I badly need WH on eod3

But when he updated Fuji trainer to 1.9.x.x I stop using k9 and used fuji again because it's more convenient and more...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2013, 17:42
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
I find trouble connecting to your auto patch,...

I find trouble connecting to your auto patch, whenever I go to around 160+ it says your program stops working, I tried it boss run as admin and normal.

There is 1 time I was able to connect and...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/27/2013, 16:10
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
Sir still we hope for WH in eod in your next...

Sir still we hope for WH in eod in your next update thank you : )

NO TO CHEAT IN NW : )
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/26/2013, 15:38
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
Kapal ng mukang mag sabe ng unfair kasi yung iba...

Kapal ng mukang mag sabe ng unfair kasi yung iba may cheat padin sa MW eh ano tawag nyo dun sa pag gamit nyo ng cheat para makill yung legit players? hindi ba unfair yun? lol mga weak


Please sir...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2013, 19:04
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
by the way a little feedback SP REGEN dont...

by the way a little feedback

SP REGEN dont work ( as many had posted already)
No Sword aoe at all, FS here (range works)
NSD works perfectly fine just like the older versions
NCT works ( i dont...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2013, 18:46
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
Guys dont be in a hurry : ) its just yesterday...

Guys dont be in a hurry : ) its just yesterday since the latest update, be thankful you got an update from SIR FUJI withing ONE DAY ONLY even though this cheat is free he updates fast : )

Can you...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/10/2013, 17:22
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
You make cheat ill use it, You do not make cheat...

You make cheat ill use it, You do not make cheat or other trainers did not update still ok,


Why not add high price for you product : ) like 2000pesos per 1month : ) w/ the latest update 1.7 I...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/08/2013, 01:53
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
anyone please answer if you can activate the...

anyone please answer if you can activate the level booster?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/07/2013, 02:04
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
Sir in your PDF there is Inventory 3/4 / Level...

Sir in your PDF there is Inventory 3/4 / Level booster

But I do not know how to activate lvl booster thank you
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/06/2013, 17:27
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
thank you for the INFO I already fix this...

thank you for the INFO

I already fix this wait for 2 -3 mins or aoe not initialize properly

By just fixing the DATA > FUJI SETTING and changing the right path of my cabal



anyone knows...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/06/2013, 16:37
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
On starting game initializing AOE may take 2-3min...

On starting game initializing AOE may take 2-3min in order to work properly.

Sir do I need to login already? and wait in the char select screen? or to the main login screen w/ username and...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/04/2013, 04:40
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,700,907
Posted By legend1313
Everytime I use select server, whenever I...

Everytime I use select server, whenever I reconnect it always crashes
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.