Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ayangconqueronline
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 06:35
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
Thanks for the help and your time. Thats what you...

Thanks for the help and your time. Thats what you guys are here for lawl.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 06:24
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
Ah ha. I got that far. But all im getting is this...

Ah ha. I got that far. But all im getting is this

CHROME Core V.11027 Ready. (For Client 5681)
English Client Detected
Proxies: 0
Safe Client Mode Enabled.
Total Accounts Allowed: 30 ...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 06:13
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
really? cant just take the time and explain where...

really? cant just take the time and explain where it would be on the program?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 05:54
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
followed the instructions. You lost me at the log...

followed the instructions. You lost me at the log with IP part. Cant find those.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 04:54
Replies: 2,868
Views: 488,811
Posted By ayangconqueronline
Does it work for the 2 new servers? Im in...

Does it work for the 2 new servers? Im in Celebration-Immortals. Let me know
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 04:52
Replies: 1,248
Views: 294,351
Posted By ayangconqueronline
Does this work for the 2 new Conquer Servers? I...

Does this work for the 2 new Conquer Servers? I just started in one of the new ones. Celebration-Immortals. Let me know.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 04:39
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
I would buy it. But it doesnt have the new...

I would buy it. But it doesnt have the new servers. Im in the new one Celebration-Immortals. If it did I totally would.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2013, 01:05
Replies: 2,215
Views: 403,963
Posted By ayangconqueronline
How come i cant find my character? I click the...

How come i cant find my character? I click the character drop box and nothing?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/04/2013, 00:25
Replies: 108
Views: 39,666
Posted By ayangconqueronline
doesnt work for me. I put it in folder and press...

doesnt work for me. I put it in folder and press go/start. and a message pops up saying something something FAILED!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/04/2013, 00:22
Replies: 405
Views: 93,176
Posted By ayangconqueronline
Doesn't work. Only worked for items that are...

Doesn't work. Only worked for items that are equipped on people. Doesnt work for when items are dropped onto floor. Uninstalling
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.