Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nuwandaayeah
Forum: Teamfight Tactics Trading 03/31/2020, 21:59
Replies: 9
Views: 5,800
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Good contact through Discord, very kind seller...

Good contact through Discord, very kind seller and super fast boosting in good price (D4 to D2 next day after payment).
Highly recommended :D
Forum: Trading 04/15/2016, 00:21
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Only zoom and achieve walking speed similar to...

Only zoom and achieve walking speed similar to cataphract's works, besides these 2 - nothing else.
Forum: Early Access Games 04/11/2016, 21:07
Replies: 20
Views: 11,077
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Would you mind sharing the websites urls, where I...

Would you mind sharing the websites urls, where I can buy these bots?
Forum: Early Access Games 04/10/2016, 17:58
Replies: 20
Views: 11,077
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Have you managed to buy it?

Have you managed to buy it?
Forum: Early Access Games 04/08/2016, 22:54
Replies: 20
Views: 11,077
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Would love to buy as well. Some program with...

Would love to buy as well. Some program with customizable fuctions would be the greates. So for example I could play all by myself but turn on speedhack and aoe hack. Or just overnight turn on a bot...
Forum: Trading 04/05/2016, 21:29
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
I've seen already a lot of people botting but it...

I've seen already a lot of people botting but it seems all of them are being kept private, was unable to find any on sale. But I'm sure it's just a matter of time until someone develops it and sells....
Forum: Trading 04/05/2016, 12:50
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Guys next time just look through the last pages....

Guys next time just look through the last pages. This "bot" isn't working (besides zoomhack), and in the first place shouldn't be called a bot, instead just a cheat engine. It can't farm mobs, it...
Forum: Trading 04/02/2016, 20:21
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Currently only zoomhack is working.

Currently only zoomhack is working.
Forum: Trading 04/01/2016, 11:51
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
My post on the other forums, will just paste it...

My post on the other forums, will just paste it here as well, so other people can see and not pay and lose their money:

"I've changed my mind. I asked a few days ago people not to go mad and give...
Forum: Trading 03/30/2016, 11:44
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
I've messaged Kefka via contact form... It seems...

I've messaged Kefka via contact form... It seems you neeed an account on his site and requested him to make one. When I bought the bot, I was being sent the updates via email but seems he decided to...
Forum: Trading 03/29/2016, 23:15
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Nice! I have a few questions :-) I've paid...

Nice! I have a few questions :-)

I've paid for it before, how to download it (I see only add to cart option)?

The bans that have been handed out previously were due to people being obvious and...
Forum: Trading 03/29/2016, 12:43
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Are you abandoning this project...? I bought it...

Are you abandoning this project...? I bought it during CBT and would love to use it again :C
Forum: Trading 03/04/2016, 13:33
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Hello Kefka! I bought a bot from you during...

Hello Kefka! I bought a bot from you during international CBT. Haven't played in Korean beta, waiting for the international OBT release. Will you update the bot for it?
You mentioned some time ago...
Forum: Trading 12/08/2015, 09:59
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
The bot doesn't work since the newest update :D...

The bot doesn't work since the newest update :D But I think, there's no point in you spending time on fixing it as the cbt ends tomorrow anyway, unless they extend it.
Forum: Trading 12/06/2015, 12:12
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
I don't know about priest, I've tried with Five...

I don't know about priest, I've tried with Five Hammer equipped, didn't work. Same with Golden Falchion + Arde Dagger. Neither range hack nor aoe hack works for me :(.

Edit: I rolled a new cleric...
Forum: Trading 12/04/2015, 11:19
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
I've been wondering, has anyone managed to make...

I've been wondering, has anyone managed to make the aoe hack work with any other class than swordsman? I saw a video of priest using it.
0:48 [Only registered and activated users can see links] which weapon...
Forum: Trading 12/01/2015, 16:38
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Thank you for the insanely fast update! Working...

Thank you for the insanely fast update! Working like a charm :)
Forum: Trading 12/01/2015, 11:14
Replies: 114
Views: 87,577
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Please update it for the current patch <3 In...

Please update it for the current patch <3

In previous version game used to crash when walking to the other zone indeed.
Forum: Trading 11/29/2015, 15:47
Replies: 7
Views: 6,758
Posted By nuwandaayeah
Hello! Have bought the hack a few hours ago, now...

Hello! Have bought the hack a few hours ago, now goes my feedback.
Teleportation and recording points works perfectly. I haven't tried fly hack, I see no point in it, to be honest, however speed...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.