Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elo-push
Forum: Middleman 06/28/2013, 14:10
Replies: 2
Views: 252
Posted By Elo-push
Need MM for a league of legends trade

Looking for a middleman for a league of legends trade with PayPal.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/28/2013, 13:54
Replies: 7
Views: 423
Posted By Elo-push
EUW

EUW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/28/2013, 00:18
Replies: 7
Views: 423
Posted By Elo-push
Bump still for sale

Bump still for sale
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2013, 23:10
Replies: 7
Views: 423
Posted By Elo-push
Bump still for sale

Bump still for sale
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2013, 21:06
Replies: 7
Views: 423
Posted By Elo-push
DIAMOND 5 - S2 PLATIN - 105 CHAMPS - 14 RUNEPAGES

Hello all

Old account we had, quickly boosted it to diamond 5. Season 2 platinum
Has 14 runepages with all runes, 105 champs and 10K IP left to spend.

Original email included.

Price:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/27/2013, 20:26
Replies: 3
Views: 315
Posted By Elo-push
Bump Price: €100,00 First come first...

Bump

Price: €100,00

First come first served

PS: Sorry to that one guy who kept calling me, I forgot your Skype name just send me a message
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/23/2013, 23:22
Replies: 3
Views: 315
Posted By Elo-push
I'm open for offers, as long as they aren't...

I'm open for offers, as long as they aren't outrageous :p
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/23/2013, 23:13
Replies: 3
Views: 315
Posted By Elo-push
DIAMOND 5 - S2 PLATIN - 105 CHAMPS - 14 RUNEPAGES

Hello all

Old account we had, quickly boosted it to diamond 5. Season 2 platinum
Has 14 runepages with all runes, 105 champs and 10K IP left to spend.

Original email included.

Payment...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 20:15
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
I've quit LoL some time ago, I still played some...

I've quit LoL some time ago, I still played some normal/arams tough on this acc. I want to sell it this cheap because there's a daily deal going on which I want to purchase.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 20:11
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
For my daily deal it is...

For my daily deal it is...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 19:45
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
I reconsidered, 53 euro for a diamond account...

I reconsidered, 53 euro for a diamond account with nearly all champs?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 19:12
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
You offered me €50, I'd wish to get atleast 65-75

You offered me €50, I'd wish to get atleast 65-75
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 19:10
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
I've quit LoL some time ago, I still played some...

I've quit LoL some time ago, I still played some normal/arams tough on this acc. I want to sell it this cheap because there's a daily deal going on which I want to purchase.

Ofc if people would...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 18:28
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
EUW

EUW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 17:14
Replies: 16
Views: 954
Posted By Elo-push
DIAMOND 4 - 103 CHAMPS - W/ ORIGINAL EMAIL - VERY CHEAP!

S3 DIAMOND 4 - 103 CHAMPS - W/ ORIGINAL EMAIL - 13K IP LEFT

Tittle says all, have this diamond account for sale

Can verify everything trough Skype screen-share, can play games with you as well....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 16:36
Replies: 0
Views: 290
Posted By Elo-push
S3 DIAMOND 4 - 103 CHAMPS - W/ ORIGINAL EMAIL - 13K IP LEFT

Tittle says all, have this diamond account for sale

Can verify everything trough Skype screen-share, can play games with you as well.

Original email included

10 Runepages, 13k IP left to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 12:23
Replies: 0
Views: 336
Posted By Elo-push
[WTS] EUW DIAMOND V - 44 SKINS (RARES) - 103 CHAMPS - 10 RUNEPAGES - 13K IP LEFT

Tittle says all, have this diamond account for sale

Can verify everything trough Skype screen-share, can play games with you as well.

Original email included

10 Runepages, 13k IP left to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/23/2013, 19:02
Replies: 0
Views: 371
Posted By Elo-push
EUW DIAMOND V - 44 SKINS (RARES) - 103 CHAMPS - 10 RUNEPAGES - 11K IP LEFT

Tittle says all, have this diamond account for sale

Can verify everything trough Skype screenshare, can play games with you as well.

10 Runepages, 11k IP left te spend

My Skype is: Glennos7...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2013, 20:08
Replies: 0
Views: 228
Posted By Elo-push
EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS (RARES)/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP

So I'm clearing up all my accounts since I'm quitting in general. Already sold two others today. This one is S2 plat and has all champs/runes/runepages.

I can verify everything via Skype screen...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2013, 17:52
Replies: 2
Views: 404
Posted By Elo-push
Sure add me on Skype

Sure add me on Skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2013, 13:21
Replies: 2
Views: 404
Posted By Elo-push
EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS (RARES)/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP

So I'm clearing up all my accounts since I'm quitting in general. Already sold two others today. This one is S2 plat and has all champs/runes/runepages.

I can verify everything via Skype screen...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/14/2013, 00:59
Replies: 0
Views: 566
Posted By Elo-push
EUW S2 PLAT/105 SKINS/ALL CHAMPS/20RUNEPAGES/15K IP 1.1K RP/ RARE SKINS

So I'm clearing up all my accounts since I'm quitting in general. Already sold two others today. This one is S2 plat and has all champs/runes/runepages.

I can verify everything via Skype screen...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2013, 16:34
Replies: 4
Views: 273
Posted By Elo-push
indeed sold

indeed sold
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2013, 15:18
Replies: 4
Views: 273
Posted By Elo-push
EUW ALL CHAMPS/ 50+ SKINS/ 15 RUNEPAGES / 9K IP

Didn't know I still had this account left, getting rid of all my accounts.

Price = €30 PayPal

Has all champions, 15 runepages with all runes and 9k IP left to spend.
Currently Silver 3

My...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2013, 14:09
Replies: 4
Views: 440
Posted By Elo-push
You can, it cost 2500 RP to do so. PRICE...

You can, it cost 2500 RP to do so.

PRICE DROP: €75 now

sold
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.