Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AlexisDrakopoulos
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/06/2013, 15:33
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Middleman 01/04/2013, 18:02
Replies: 1
Views: 259
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Suche middleman fuhr Paypal -> Amazon Trade!

Brauche trusted middleman fuhr paypal -> Amazon trade.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/04/2013, 08:19
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/03/2013, 19:34
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
...

...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/02/2013, 17:01
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Shaiya Trading 01/01/2013, 10:00
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
bump

bump
Forum: Trading 12/30/2012, 11:00
Replies: 11
Views: 787
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
353euro haha, pp.

353euro haha, pp.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/29/2012, 15:16
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
SOLD

SOLD
Forum: Trading 12/29/2012, 09:45
Replies: 997
Views: 93,292
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
kann ich die auf amazon.com benutzen?

kann ich die auf amazon.com benutzen?
Forum: Consoles Trading 12/29/2012, 09:44
Replies: 18
Views: 5,420
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
do u sell amazon.com cards?

do u sell amazon.com cards?
Forum: Trading 12/28/2012, 17:43
Replies: 2
Views: 210
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Kann ich die auf amazon.com benutzen?

Kann ich die auf amazon.com benutzen?
Forum: Trading 12/28/2012, 17:30
Replies: 2
Views: 210
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Amazon.com Gutschein

Ich brauche bis 500$ Amazon gutschein.
Zahle mit Paypal.
wenn du trusted bist, gehe ich zuerst
Forum: Trading 12/28/2012, 17:29
Replies: 1
Views: 163
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
I can buy with paypal. But 75$ Amazon I pay 50$...

I can buy with paypal.
But 75$ Amazon I pay 50$ Paypal.
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/28/2012, 11:16
Replies: 1
Views: 373
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
I can give you OPs if you want

I can give you OPs if you want
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/27/2012, 20:26
Replies: 2
Views: 569
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
I can sell you OPs if you want

I can sell you OPs if you want
Forum: Off Topic 12/27/2012, 18:02
Replies: 3
Views: 387
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Wurde auf epvpers gescammt 190euro

Hey, I just got scammed 190euro paypal, I am opening a claim.
I HAVE FULL Video of scamm, including 8 pictures, his IP, his skype, his epvpers name, I did request a trade and I have all his apparent...
Forum: Trading 12/27/2012, 14:24
Replies: 12
Views: 333
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
tomoko1908 ist ein scammer. Er hat mir 300 PSC...

tomoko1908 ist ein scammer.
Er hat mir 300 PSC Geklaut.
Ich zeige in bei der polizei an.

Nicht bei im kaufen, ich habe versucht mit im auszu tauschen.
Ich habe das volle skype chat/pics von...
Forum: Trading 12/26/2012, 12:49
Replies: 5
Views: 358
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Ich schik das gelt, und dan krieg die codes.. o.O...

Ich schik das gelt, und dan krieg die codes.. o.O aber du hast nur 16... mmm... also mal sehen ob jemand mit viel TBMs mich kontaktiert.
Forum: Trading 12/26/2012, 12:47
Replies: 5
Views: 358
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Ich hab paypal.. und will dafuhr Amazon oder PSC....

Ich hab paypal.. und will dafuhr Amazon oder PSC. was meinst du?
Forum: Trading 12/26/2012, 12:43
Replies: 10
Views: 339
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Paypal gelt 1:1?

Paypal gelt 1:1?
Forum: Trading 12/26/2012, 12:42
Replies: 5
Views: 358
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Biete Paypal, Suche PSC/Amazon.de Karten

Ich gehe zuerst wenn du getrusted bist.
Ich brauche jeden tag.
PN MICH
Forum: Shaiya Trading 12/26/2012, 08:08
Replies: 15
Views: 1,011
Posted By AlexisDrakopoulos
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.