Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: slimekick
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/28/2019, 05:18
Replies: 1
Views: 353
Posted By slimekick
Added Oobl Ploobl Blap Blap#1491 Edit:...

Added
Oobl Ploobl Blap Blap#1491
Edit: Scammed for 125 eur, do not trade with this user.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2013, 22:53
Replies: 26
Views: 10,031
Posted By slimekick
I get injection error when I start crossfire. I...

I get injection error when I start crossfire. I use windows 8. Help??
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 02:55
Replies: 68
Views: 8,065
Posted By slimekick
Works now. Although it's kind of suspicious when...

Works now. Although it's kind of suspicious when all of my kills are headshots heh. Still a good hack, thanks for the release!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 01:06
Replies: 68
Views: 8,065
Posted By slimekick
Now I get Fatal Error Remote Code or something...

Now I get Fatal Error Remote Code or something like that. Also, I don't speak German.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 00:54
Replies: 68
Views: 8,065
Posted By slimekick
Can you explain once again what the game path is?...

Can you explain once again what the game path is? I think that may be causing my error. I keep getting this: Socket-Fehler #10013Zugriff verweigert. Also I am using Windows 8.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2013, 00:26
Replies: 80
Views: 16,206
Posted By slimekick
Activation not working. I follow the steps 100%...

Activation not working. I follow the steps 100% accurately and it never works. I tried 20 times, each time using CCleaner to clean and fix registry. How to fix???
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.