Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bzzz
Forum: Cabal Online 11/07/2007, 06:12
Replies: 38
Views: 9,627
Posted By Bzzz
there is all in hieroglyphic :confused:

there is all in hieroglyphic :confused:
Forum: Cabal Online 11/06/2007, 19:05
Replies: 38
Views: 9,627
Posted By Bzzz
I try connect to European server. But it gives...

I try connect to European server. But it gives the error message.
Forum: Cabal Online 09/20/2007, 05:14
Replies: 2
Views: 734
Posted By Bzzz
but if I it is correct has understood that...

but if I it is correct has understood that heworks only if you have connected joystick :)

PS: but, what about paket hacks ?
Forum: Cabal Online 09/19/2007, 20:30
Replies: 2
Views: 734
Posted By Bzzz
want in detail know principle of the work.....

regard to all. i apologize for my bad english. I am from Ukraine :)

on what cause here I is.
I had read much topics about bot and other hacks, but specifically nothing undestood. if you...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.