Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ashrafsselim
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/27/2016, 15:17
Replies: 3
Views: 2,308
Posted By ashrafsselim
I had this problem before. open nuConnector.ini...

I had this problem before. open nuConnector.ini and copy paste the follows:

121.128.133.53
121.128.133.54
121.128.133.55
121.128.133.56
121.128.133.57
22581
15778
Yes
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/27/2016, 15:01
Replies: 21
Views: 6,486
Posted By ashrafsselim
dear, I just registered and download it when...

dear,
I just registered and download it
when I run Eventbot it says Licence expired !!

would you please advise me?
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/27/2016, 14:29
Replies: 1
Views: 531
Posted By ashrafsselim
IBOT login error

dear Experts,
I have problem when I try to enter game thru ibot
back to my post below and feed me back please....
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2016, 21:53
Replies: 0
Views: 938
Posted By ashrafsselim
IBOT login error

Dear all,
i just start to use Ibot for first time.
after i did all steps one by one
i opened VMware and run hackshield after run the client. i started Ibot and edx
sro client opened good. when i...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2016, 20:48
Replies: 830
Views: 160,503
Posted By ashrafsselim
dear all, i downloaded Ibot and did all steps. ...

dear all,
i downloaded Ibot and did all steps.
i am usning windows 10 - 64 bit and vmware (windows 8 - 64 bit)
HS server successfuly connected in vmware
after i lunch the game thru edx loader and...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2016, 20:43
Replies: 0
Views: 597
Posted By ashrafsselim
IBOT login problem C8

dear all,
i downloaded Ibot and did all steps.
i am usning windows 10 - 64 bit and vmware (windows 8 - 64 bit)
HS server successfuly connected in vmware
after i lunch the game thru edx loader and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.