Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rawr.co
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/21/2012, 14:15
Replies: 2
Views: 375
Posted By Rawr.co
Just google. (i.e. Conquer online how to make an...

Just google. (i.e. Conquer online how to make an custom npc)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2012, 19:15
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
Thanks I appreciate the help your offering me ;).

Thanks I appreciate the help your offering me ;).
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2012, 14:35
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
True ;). Maybe a little bit off-topic, but when I...

True ;). Maybe a little bit off-topic, but when I have a client and it is a little bit like Conquer 2.0 in the beginning, and I would want to have Arena in it (which was introduced after New Dynasty)...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2012, 11:33
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
Hmm..it will take a while to make a source from...

Hmm..it will take a while to make a source from scratch with Java, but I will get there ;).
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2012, 07:26
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
So I guess it would be recommended to start from...

So I guess it would be recommended to start from scratch.
But what then is the benefit of creating a Java-based source instead of a C# one, and what would be the disadvantage for using Java?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/20/2012, 00:19
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
Oh, never knew that was possible, are there any...

Oh, never knew that was possible, are there any CO-PS's who have made a custom source in Java?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/19/2012, 23:06
Replies: 12
Views: 589
Posted By Rawr.co
Question about coding knowledge

Hey,

So I am really excited to make a conquer online server, but I believe coding knowledge is something really important to have, and as well can come in very handy when your good in it.
But...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.