Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PotatoMallow
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2013, 03:28
Replies: 16
Views: 3,093
Posted By PotatoMallow
Alright, this IS useless. I don't even know why...

Alright, this IS useless. I don't even know why people are defending this shit.

Hatters gotta hate. Potatoes gotta potate, 'kay?~
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2013, 03:23
Replies: 240
Views: 24,699
Posted By PotatoMallow
Do you mind posting a vid. or anything?

Do you mind posting a vid. or anything?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/28/2013, 16:51
Replies: 726
Views: 90,493
Posted By PotatoMallow
Is there a new update? (I'll try if there is.)

Is there a new update? (I'll try if there is.)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/28/2013, 16:50
Replies: 103
Views: 12,229
Posted By PotatoMallow
Hi, I shall test.

Hi, I shall test.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2013, 11:14
Replies: 726
Views: 90,493
Posted By PotatoMallow
Faith injector isn't working anymore... Time to...

Faith injector isn't working anymore...
Time to use another.. P:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2013, 11:13
Replies: 939
Views: 75,614
Posted By PotatoMallow
Do you mind telling me how you did it?

Do you mind telling me how you did it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2013, 10:01
Replies: 54
Views: 4,922
Posted By PotatoMallow
I shall try. Let's just hope this works.

I shall try. Let's just hope this works.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2013, 05:20
Replies: 726
Views: 90,493
Posted By PotatoMallow
Is it true that we can only do 1 shopstat change...

Is it true that we can only do 1 shopstat change at a time? .-.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/26/2013, 05:17
Replies: 19
Views: 2,130
Posted By PotatoMallow
I'll try it (: Thanks. It works. ...

I'll try it (:

Thanks. It works.

What's the fastest ms?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2013, 13:33
Replies: 726
Views: 90,493
Posted By PotatoMallow
Can anyone give an injector (link)? Edit: ...

Can anyone give an injector (link)?

Edit:
Nevermind, everything's in the youtube video link.
I'll try it (:

Edit #2:
Thanks a lot! It works perfectly, thanks to your video tutorial.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2013, 04:42
Replies: 18
Views: 1,810
Posted By PotatoMallow
I did everything... What to do next?

I did everything...

What to do next?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2013, 04:21
Replies: 240
Views: 24,699
Posted By PotatoMallow
I'll try it but I don't really know when and...

I'll try it but I don't really know when and where to press start, open the trainer and more.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 10:49
Replies: 514
Views: 86,009
Posted By PotatoMallow
It works with another bypass but for only about...

It works with another bypass but for only about 10-15 mins.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 10:29
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
LOL What're you talking about? I don't understand...

LOL What're you talking about? I don't understand you.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 10:22
Replies: 259
Views: 34,600
Posted By PotatoMallow
Where and when exactly do we press "5"? Anyhow,...

Where and when exactly do we press "5"? Anyhow, why doesn't Inf. SP, 200 HP and Godmode not working?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 08:01
Replies: 14
Views: 3,856
Posted By PotatoMallow
I don't think this is the right section for this....

I don't think this is the right section for this. It clearly states "Hacks, bots, cheats and exploits" after all.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2013, 08:00
Replies: 726
Views: 90,493
Posted By PotatoMallow
What should I use to inject a .dll?

What should I use to inject a .dll?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/22/2013, 15:10
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
I shall test.

I shall test.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2013, 13:44
Replies: 304
Views: 35,170
Posted By PotatoMallow
Im'ma test this.

Im'ma test this.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2013, 03:11
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
Woohoo! Im'ma try the new version now (:

Woohoo! Im'ma try the new version now (:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 14:44
Replies: 123
Views: 12,866
Posted By PotatoMallow
Too many complaints. Have you fixed what should...

Too many complaints. Have you fixed what should be fixed?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2013, 14:26
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
Well you do know that there is a patch. If you...

Well you do know that there is a patch. If you trust -Cesc-, you'd just wait for him to finish his trainer update (:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2013, 15:31
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
You gotta learn how to read first, you know. ...

You gotta learn how to read first, you know.



It's because of the new patch.




Don't worry about them, they're not worthy to use your hacks if they don't even know how to read your...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2013, 15:29
Replies: 779
Views: 115,679
Posted By PotatoMallow
You're a good one. [:

You're a good one. [:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2013, 02:01
Replies: 123
Views: 12,866
Posted By PotatoMallow
I've read the testers' comments.. Please...

I've read the testers' comments..


Please don't let it crash, and then I'll try/ use it.
It sucks to use until 15 mins. max, you know?



:@
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.