Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: charles5430
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2013, 21:47
Replies: 29
Views: 12,378
Posted By charles5430
is Risk for Ban to use a No clip no? ^^'

is Risk for Ban to use a No clip no? ^^'
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2013, 21:42
Replies: 168
Views: 54,798
Posted By charles5430
Is dangerous to Teleport Hack on the Adventure...

Is dangerous to Teleport Hack on the Adventure BOx? or not?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 03/21/2013, 22:51
Replies: 4
Views: 741
Posted By charles5430
how come the ban?

Hello you, I had a little problem today and I'm worried.
I use a teleporter hack, Have Reporting a player myself. I wonder if I'll ANET monitor or ban me? That there is one player who carry me since...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 03/06/2013, 22:25
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By charles5430
The problem is that I do not find a guild that...

The problem is that I do not find a guild that uses Hack ... :/
Forum: Guild Wars 2 03/06/2013, 21:50
Replies: 4
Views: 587
Posted By charles5430
search guild using Hack

Hello i need a guild with a people using a speed hack or other in the dungeon? or a guild with hacker, botter and other :).
I'm in the french Serv Jade Sea, so in the all Serv in the Europe.
send...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 03/03/2013, 23:06
Replies: 229
Views: 124,040
Posted By charles5430
Server: Jade of Sea (FR) Level: 80/80 ...

Server: Jade of Sea (FR)
Level: 80/80
Race:Asura/human
Class:Necromencer/Guardian
Additional information:Need a Guild of hackers (speed hack etc..) for the Dungeon or other. Send me a PM for add...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 02/02/2013, 23:11
Replies: 1
Views: 523
Posted By charles5430
bot tries to free before purchase

Hi all, I wonder if it would be possible to try a bot before buying? As Minion bot ETRC .. because I did not want to buy a bot and do not know how to use or appreciated.
Have a good day and thx for...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 01/24/2013, 23:11
Replies: 0
Views: 603
Posted By charles5430
BOT exploration for harvesting resources

hello all,

Here, I would like to know if there is a bot that teleporter so we present all the resources (minerals, plants and trees in the area?, Or otherwise or find file or Gzoom midnight server...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 01/12/2013, 01:27
Replies: 2
Views: 605
Posted By charles5430
Did you have a Bot? or do you now a bot?

Hello all,
I am looking for a Bot for gw2 and has easy adjust. Thx a lot: P for your answer.
I can pay if you must :)
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/03/2013, 16:04
Replies: 3,919
Views: 528,984
Posted By charles5430
How i can Buy this bot please? because i've...

How i can Buy this bot please? because i've didn't understand how to purchase
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.